Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventus have made inquiries about signing Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi, according to the player's agent Federico Pastorello.

The 24-year-old Italy international is having his best season in Spain and has scored 15 goals in La Liga for the Yellow Submarine.

“Juve have sounded out the ground, as is usual for a big club in this period,” Pastorello told Tuttosport.

“There was an offer, more precisely for a loan with an option to buy and Villarreal rejected it. But since then several things have happened.”

Asked if he is referring to a reported €30m bid from Tottenham, Pastorello said: “And not just that. I am also referring to the explosion of the player.

“It seems normal that an ambitious project like Juventus' marries well with Rossi. He is obviously a youngster of great talent with a winning mentality.

“If Giuseppe is Juventus' first choice or not is something only the directors know.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
"Loan with an option to buy". :D

Hmm.. I haven't seen enough of Rossi lately, not sure whether I'd spend big on him. Seems to talk positive about Juve.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I hate how some clubs completely inflate the market.
We should of been able to get this guy for 20M, but Tottenham goes and offers 30M.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
We wan't him because he's Italian, yes. Not that I'm excited of paying 25 for him...but paying that is better than getting any quality SS at all, I guess!?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
We would get Rossi for lesser money than Neymar or Sanchez, that's for sure!

Edit: Mostly because our board can't negotiate that well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)