Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not many people think he's that good.

If you were to average out opinion, you'd probably find Rossi is quite fairly rated.

May 4, 2004
But where will he play? Villa's better than him. I don't see Pedro sitting in the bench and Messi is just untouchable.
Villa has been very poor this year.. Pedro might be pushed out for this one.. But as one said, Barca play alot of matches.. Rossi will get his time to shine.. I'm sure he can take Villas place without a problem..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
IMO:agree: not a 30million player, could get better prospects than that in Aguero/Sanchez/Neymar. Bojan is quality IMO, and will do well at Villareal.
No doubt.

If Rossi wasn't a traitor, I wouldn't spend more than 15M on him.

But what's funny around here is that you never, ever hear the argument that "well, Rossi plays in Spain where defenses suck." It's only used for when players like Nilmar, Aguero, et cetera are being discussed. And we all know the reason why that happens.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Villa has been very poor this year.. Pedro might be pushed out for this one.. But as one said, Barca play alot of matches.. Rossi will get his time to shine.. I'm sure he can take Villas place without a problem..
lol. Villa is different league to rossi. He'll still probably get over 20 goals this season, and La & most likely CL medal/winner - not bad for first season:sergio: 106 goals in 166 games at Valenica. 46 goals in 72 games for Spain, and little Rossi can take his place?:lol:

May 4, 2004
I never said Rossi was better than Villa.. But I do believe Rossi could fit better in with Barca than Villa does.. Just like Zlatan is better for Milan/Inter/Juve than he was for Barca..

Oh Btw: :lol: :toast: :delpiero: :soapit: :tuttosport: :vinny: :rolleyes: :cd: :dule: :boh::crazy::shocked::sheik::gsol::weee::xmas::cookie::haddadjunior::smoke:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I never said Rossi was better than Villa.. But I do believe Rossi could fit better in with Barca than Villa does.. Just like Zlatan is better for Milan/Inter/Juve than he was for Barca..

Oh Btw: :lol: :toast: :delpiero: :soapit: :tuttosport: :vinny: :rolleyes: :cd: :dule: :boh::crazy::shocked::sheik::gsol::weee::xmas::cookie::haddadjunior::smoke:
Hahahahahhaahahahahahahah @smiles .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They wouldnt do that, they will sign him, but Villareal arent in the kind of position to push Barca to that, close to 30m maybe, because he has great season, but not plus Bojan.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Barcelona already got Ibrahimovic for about 75 millions plus that other crappy defender Chygrynskiy for close to 25 millions !

They tend to overpay to sign their players so i won't be surprised if they will sign Rossi for 30 millions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)