Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I really really really really hope we don't get Rossi! If we don't get Kun then we shouldn't get ANY strikers. We already have enough players enough as there is right now. We should spend that money on a left back, left wing and a CB. Stadio Delle Api used to be a fortress now teams like Parma trash us 4-1.

Hopefully we'll be able to rebuild that fortress with our new stadium...Our defense should be a priority, Melo should stay, we shouldn't throw around our youth with co-ownerships and buying washed-out failures like Pazienza. And most importantly Marotta should leave ASAP and Agnelli should grow a pair and do something about our current situation. Juve is becoming a laughing stock...and 5 years ago we were feared.

As for Rossi (since this thread is about him), he is a good player but he will end up being a disappointment since Marotta has been promising us a "champion" and was continuously hinting that Kun was the main target. Rossi won't bag 20+ goals, and he won't sell as much shirts as Kun, he won't fill our stadium, he has nothing special...If he wants to come then he should come some other time AFTER we get Kun and fix up our squad.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
for Andy

not only do I not just want this guy at our club, I now want to smash him in the face with a toaster
strange...but my reaction to that is to imagine how wonderful it would be to play and beat Milan with Melo and Rossi performing their dance moves in front of a bemused and dejected Milanese defence...that would be magnificent.

Not quite as talented an out and out goal scorer as aguero, but more flair in his boots, equally fast, and more versatile. A good age, decent price, comes with varied experiences in several different cultures and leagues, and is...Italian...making it far easier for him to settle into the squad than if he was...a non italian speaking solvakian, for example.

I will be content with our signings so far...with the additions of rossi, bastos/vucinic, vidal, the appelt lads, that french kid cristophe bellus, and some other promising youngsters. Manage to cut amauri, iaquinta, grosso, sissoko, motta, tiago...and only a juventino choosing cycnism for the sake of cynicism, can be overly critical.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
strange...but my reaction to that is to imagine how wonderful it would be to play and beat Milan with Melo and Rossi performing their dance moves in front of a bemused and dejected Milanese defence...that would be magnificent.

Not quite as talented an out and out goal scorer as aguero, but more flair in his boots, equally fast, and more versatile. A good age, decent price, comes with varied experiences in several different cultures and leagues, and is...Italian...making it far easier for him to settle into the squad than if he was...a non italian speaking solvakian, for example.

I will be content with our signings so far...with the additions of rossi, bastos/vucinic, vidal, the appelt lads, that french kid cristophe bellus, and some other promising youngsters. Manage to cut amauri, iaquinta, grosso, sissoko, motta, tiago...and only a juventino choosing cycnism for the sake of cynicism, can be overly critical.
This is.probably the best assesment.I have read so far. Thak you sir!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
not only do I not just want this guy at our club, I now want to smash him in the face with a toaster

I dunno man? You make a pretty good argument, but I still think I'd like to hit him with the toaster for that weird little dance :D

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I dunno man? You make a pretty good argument, but I still think I'd like to hit him with the toaster for that weird little dance :D
i can see why, mate, he probably deserves that...but imagine if we not only grab Rossi, but also keep martinez and he finds his form...add in Melo...those three ALL dance strangely, admittedly, the south american moves are more eccentric, whilst rossi unfortunately seems to add a little rnb to his efforts, but still, those three lined up...all doing their various war and celebration dances...would win us many enemies and perhaps many games...:
2ns979y.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)