Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Bocchetti sucks but not the same as Iaquinta. And he is younger, what means that there will be possibility in the future that we get any money for him. I have see no point in keeping Iaquinta in the team if we know that Conte first's choices are Matri, Quag, Del Piero and Toni, and we are all sure that new striker is going to be bought.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Bocchetti sucks but not the same as Iaquinta. And he is younger, what means that there will be possibility in the future that we get any money for him. I have see no point in keeping Iaquinta in the team if we know that Conte first's choices are Matri, Quag, Del Piero and Toni, and we are all sure that new striker is going to be bought.
i agree bochetti has an upside because of his youth unlike Iaquinta

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Rather just have the money and replace Grygera with Danilo.
Ya i agree with that, but being realistic i dunt think Marotta is capable to sell Iaq for any decent money i.e 5mill. That's why i this swap deal is a great deal in the current Marotta situation , as we will be able to kick Iaq,Grygera and Motta all out for sure irregardless if we are getting Boccheti. I cant wait to see the back of those Iaq,Pepe and Motta. How did Udinesse evermanage to con us into signing all 3 still mystifies me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)