Giuseppe Rossi (1 Viewer)

Dec 31, 2008
Giuseppe Rossi has been handed a huge blow with the news that his recovery from a second knee ligament injury could take as long as 10 months.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: Jewseppi, I hope your leg heals so you can go back to scoring against Barcelona and Real Madrid with Villareal.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
:lol2:

welcome Jewseppi!! Stay the fuck away from Juventus and let's hope your fanboys do the same :heart: You will be a legend at Villareal :agree: good luck with the healing.

Jul 2, 2006
He is very underrated here, some even considered him one of those mediocre Italian cack forvets. Could have been great for us and Italy if he was here and that injury didn't happen. Could have been a Cassano with a brain. I still think he has very good chance to play in next World Cup.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He is very underrated here, some even considered him one of those mediocre Italian cack forvets. Could have been great for us and Italy if he was here and that injury didn't happen. Could have been a Cassano with a brain. I still think he has very good chance to play in next World Cup.
If he stays injury free and continues with this good form, he's a 100% certainty to be selected. He'll be a starter alongside Barwuah IMO.

Prandelli used to play him as a starter before his injury problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)