Giuseppe Rossi (24 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Tevez costing the same as Rossi :lol: fuck sake, If the little rat takes a pay cut by around 90% sure otherwise, not worth the trouble, too risky and a fucking joke of a player going on the past 2 years.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:lol: at Tevez being a top 5 strikers in the world :lol:
Top 7:
1. Eto'o
2. Rooney
3. Villa
5. Ibrahimovic = Tevez
7. Cavani=Aguero

Who's better? No one. The only player that could challenge that group is Torres. In his best Liverpool form he would be 2nd.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Top 7:
1. Eto'o
2. Rooney
3. Villa
5. Ibrahimovic = Tevez
7. Cavani=Aguero

Who's better? No one. The only player that could challenge that group is Torres. In his best Liverpool form he would be 2nd.
Ronaldo and Messi play as strikers too and no way Tevez is as good as Ibra or that he's better than Aguero.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ronaldo and Messi play as strikers too and no way Tevez is as good as Ibra or that he's better than Aguero.
C.Ronaldo and Messi are too good to be counted.

Tevez is just as effective as Ibra. Ibra is more talented but he isn't as consistent and is a choker. Tevez is better than Aguero right now. Probably in 1-2 years Aguero, but right now Tevez is better IMO. More complete.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
C.Ronaldo and Messi are too good to be counted.

Tevez is just as effective as Ibra. Ibra is more talented but he isn't as consistent and is a choker. Tevez is better than Aguero right now. Probably in 1-2 years Aguero, but right now Tevez is better IMO. More complete.
how does your first line make any sense at all, to good to be counted? CMON MAN

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah, I know others feel like that.

If it weren't for the Americans here though, would anyone really not want Rossi here? And why?
lol, that's some weird logic you got there. I don't give a flying fu#k what would Americans think of my opinion, regardless the situation. You think people are 'scared' to judge him normally because of two members? :shifty:

IMO Rossi is a very good player and has many qualities. He's a good SS who'd provide many assists and bang in quite a few goals. Unlike Del Piero I think Rossi holds the ball way too long in the box, which makes him a slower thinker. Other than that I think he'd work great with some beast striker (no, I don't classify Matri in such). And on the other hand, seriously, Tevez comparison? Tevez is a much better player, just like Aguero (there were those arguments too). Rossi is very good in my books, but not a quality player nor somebody who'd make a huge difference, unlike Tevez or players at his level. By saying all that, no, I don't think he's worth anything over 20mln euros.

Would I sign him? Maybe... but I don't like the idea of Ross - Matri partnership, let alone Ross - Vucinic.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #94
    Rossi is better than any striker we have right now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Top 7:
    1. Eto'o
    2. Rooney
    3. Villa
    5. Ibrahimovic = Tevez
    7. Cavani=Aguero

Cheese has no idea what he's talking about, he has no clue about anything whatsoever.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    :lol: Another Rossi thread? Were there people seriously comparing Rossi to Tevez?

And that comment regarding Tevez stating that "he has done nothing spectacular during his career" is the definition of retardation and idiocy! Going by that logic, Rossi must be an insect in the football world, the epitome of insignificance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)