Giuseppe Rossi (1 Viewer)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
People wanting this fag with an amazingly large head for his small body, and yet some people wouldn't like us to move for Tévez.

You're all freakin' strange people.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, I know others feel like that.

If it weren't for the Americans here though, would anyone really not want Rossi here? And why?
I don't care for the Americans myself, and neither do I care for what he did to them.

I just don't like the player himself.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: @ people actually wanting Rossi over Tevez. Rossi will never be as talented or as influential as Tevez. I'd take Tevez in a heartbeat, even with all his polemics and the shenanigans he has been pulling off over the last couple of weeks. It's a no-brainer really.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Rossi is nothing special. Vucinic has a lot more talent than Rossi. The Spanish league makes him look good. He'd never cut it for a Juventus in the Champions League and competing for the scudetto.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
:lol: @ people actually wanting Rossi over Tevez. Rossi will never be as talented or as influential as Tevez. I'd take Tevez in a heartbeat, even with all his polemics and the shenanigans he has been pulling off over the last couple of weeks. It's a no-brainer really.
Okay, let's just lol.
He's not even that good. I'd rather have Brek Shea.
I'd rather have Jovetic but I'd settle for Rossi.
Rossi is nothing special. Vucinic has a lot more talent than Rossi. The Spanish league makes him look good. He'd never cut it for a Juventus in the Champions League and competing for the scudetto.
Spanish league makes Messi look good. I'd avoid him at all costs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)