Giuseppe Rossi (12 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's not like he's performing afainst the top teams tho. He;s been scoring against aberage ones and bringing his numbers up.

He's a good player, no one's denying that but he's nowhere near as good as he should be. Vuci is better in big games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tevez can elevate the level of the entire team. He can do shit on his own; Rossi can't .

No one is denying Rossi is a good player, but he isn't in that top tier of footballers. Tevez clearly is.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I can't believe you don't want Tevez. I don't understand how you could pass up the opportunity for one of the top 5 fowards in the world. He would literally tear the Serie A apart. Imagine if we had him against Catania? No explanation needed. He's far above pretty much every player we have and would probably be the best player in Serie A. To pick him up for under €35m would be an absolute steal. Rossi is not a player that can win big games on his own. Tevez is. Rossi is good. Tevez is extraordinary.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I can't believe you don't want Tevez. I don't understand how you could pass up the opportunity for one of the top 5 fowards in the world. He would literally tear the Serie A apart. Imagine if we had him against Catania? No explanation needed. He's far above pretty much every player we have and would probably be the best player in Serie A. To pick him up for under €35m would be an absolute steal.
Well it's obviously not about his ability. I live in this little bubble where I like to have some respect for the club I support and not mistake them for inter Milan if you know what I mean.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well it's obviously not about his ability. I live in this little bubble where I like to have some respect for the club I support and not mistake them for inter Milan if you know what I mean.
Right now, Juventus is not the same club as it was 5-6 years ago where there were 10+ WC players. Right now, Juventus has finished 7th for the past two seasons and is not in the champions league. Juventus NEEDS a real top player to lead us back to glory. Tevez is exactly the player that is needed for Juventus to qualify for the champions league and win the scudetto. It would be a mistake to pass up this opportunity to get Tevez if he is for sale at a reasonable price (€35m or under). When Juventus gets back to the top, then you can have your values, but until then, a few blemishes are ok on a top player.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Well that's where we differ then. Playing in Serie B and finishing 7th in a row hasn't changed my feelings to Juve. Seeing Tevez tell Conte to fuck off because he wants to go home might.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Cheese in on the wrong thread, but he's right. Tevez has done nothing spectacular during his career if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)