Giuseppe Rossi (2 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
so is that his level? scoring against the US? lol

he's mid-level. deal with it.
His last season he scored 32 goals for Villareal and now he's at 10 goals in 12 games.

He's a fantastic player and I hope he gets to stay injury free and stay in Serie A, preferably to us. Don't want to see him in EPL or French league.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:disagree: :rolleyes: That Il Nuovo Baggio comment is utter blasphemy. Granted Rossi is a very fine striker, he is nowhere near being a Baggio (unless you meant in terms of moving from the Purple Rats to Juve) :D :p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
not as good as selling matree for 11m & getting Tevez for 9m
Ooh yes it is! It was a considerable risk but it paid off. Rossi is performing better than Jojo, gives them stability and is reliable, not to mention a profit of at least 15mil. Don't forget Gomez is still on standby.

Jul 10, 2006
Exactly, the fact he overcame it and came back with a bang makes me admire and respect this man.
Welcome to the fan club. :)

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.football-italia.net/41262/rossi-juve-victory-winning-cl

Giuseppe Rossi has revealed that his Fiorentina teammates 'cried like we’d won the Champions League’ after their win over Juventus.

The Viola beat the Bianconeri 4-2 earlier this month, with the Italy international scoring his first hat-trick for the club.

And the striker has admitted that it was 'incredible’ winning against the champions, and praised fellow forward Mario Gomez.

“The win against Juventus was incredible,” he told Sports Illustrated. “It was the sort of success that the fans dreamed of.

“We all cried with joy, just like we had won the Champions League.

“Serie A is coming back in a big way, and it’s really nice to see. I think over time the quality can only get better.

“Gomez is injured at the moment, but he is at the centre of our attack. I’m more comfortable when I have another striker by my side, so I hope he returns soon.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)