s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Every single problem we have right now as a club are a result of this man’s exit.

fuck the haters
juve is like an idiot living in a 8/10 relationship with a potential lifelong partner, but misses those tiny pieces so much that he leaves the wifey for a 6/10 relationship with nicer eyes, and does the same shit over and over again until he wakes up in a 2/10 hellhole and asks himself when things got out of hand

i don't miss marotta particularly. i do miss the organization and professionalism that comes with him. damn, what did we become without proper leadership.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm sorry, but fuck Marotta. Yes, he did well when he was here, but he did have his fair share of epic fails.

There's no point crying over it or wanting him back - there's a reason he left.

It's not as if he's the only fucking SD in the entire world. Our problem was not getting the proper replacement.

We fucked up in replacing Marotta, and we fucked up in the coaching department.

The guy who should be held accountable for all this is Pube Face, and whoever advises him (if he's not too arrogant to listen or even has an adviser).

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I'm sorry, but fuck Marotta. Yes, he did well when he was here, but he did have his fair share of epic fails.

There's no point crying over it or wanting him back - there's a reason he left.

It's not as if he's the only fucking SD in the entire world. Our problem was not getting the proper replacement.

We fucked up in replacing Marotta, and we fucked up in the coaching department.

The guy who should be held accountable for all this is Pube Face, and whoever advises him (if he's not too arrogant to listen or even has an adviser).
What’s the reason?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We need new people with fresh ideas. Marotta is not the only successful DS in the world. These rehirings and returns of former players and coaches for large part would suck because you come with a completely different set of expectations when you return.

We need to find a new Marotta, a new Allegri or if possible, a new Andrea Agnelli as well.

We need a hungry and motivated management, not the same old people resting on their laurels like Allegri is doing atm.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What’s the reason?
He was against the Ronaldo signing I guess

But seriously, results were still there, the model was not sustainable though. Look at the team of the 17-18 season and how long those players lasted. A massive rebuild was needed, and we probably started it late. 18-19 mercato is arguably done without him (probably except Cancelo and Can who were agreed before), and all the following mercatos looked like a bunch of amateurs rebuilding/patching up a dead and finished team, so he definitely looks like a brilliant mind in comparison. But he played a part too as our decline started before he left. The idiots that replaced him just fasten it

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What’s the reason?
Probably disagreements, falling out with management, change of direction, or perhaps he wanted a new challenge.

I'm not privy to what goes on in the hallowed halls of JJ.

What I do know is that we need to keep looking ahead. Marotta took us as far as he possibly could.

We need a shift in direction and a change of focus, and it starts at the top, with the arrogant muppet parading as our president.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)