Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Got owned pretty hard in the market this year, he was so confident regarding the Dybala and Bremer transfers and everything fell apart.
When some journos were saying that Inter are preparing attack of Dybala, Lukaku, Lautaro and Correa with a Bremer signing even if Skriniar wont leave it was apparent its all bullshit. I dont know if he was carried away too much that he could offload all of the deadwood or what, but this really backfired on him.
Wonder what will be his first interview on Bremer deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh also dont know if u are aware guys, but like week ago, Inzaghi was openly talking about in presser about Bremer transfer that has to be done quickly:
“I have very good directors working to support me, we’ve lost one defender and this is something we’re working to address,” the coach said.
He added that “There’s a major negotiation in progress and I’m pushing every day because a reinforcement in defence could arrive.”
Still got Lukaku, so if they don’t lose anybody they still have the best team overall.
That’s a big if though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Anyone who moves directly to Inter from Juve. Should be in a trash section never mind rookie/history.
i thought the path for Beppe was Juventus -> unemployment -> Inter, no? imo getting sacked by your employer is not exactly a direct move to a competitor

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe is now in the 'destroy what you built' stage.
his transfer budget last season was -100m+. something similar is probably expected this summer. under those circumstances there's not much building going on, just crisis mgmt and trying to stay afloat

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
God damn it I miss you, Beppe.

1.) You should have a statue outside JJ stadium in your honor.
2.) You should be moved to legends.
l’incompetente won’t ever allow that

the way he treats the clubs most beloved legend like garbage let’s you know that no one is bigger than Agnelli

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
l’incompetente won’t ever allow that

the way he treats the clubs most beloved legend like garbage let’s you know that no one is bigger than Agnelli
Meanwhile, his new club has depth at just about every inch of that lineup they really can cruise control these season. Milan have a great philosophy going too.

And here we are hoping Dusan doesn't get injured so we aren't stuck with Kean, ADM doesn't get injured because no Chiesa and Bremer doesn't go down. We can't sell the shit left on this team to refill those spots, we are broke and broken all at once.

Wow. Beppe really was the glue that kept this club firing on all cylinders. Shame on the Tuzzer's here that shamed him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yep - the pro Tici crowd will say it was Tici behind the scenes probably. AA got right one time by signing Beppe. Lost it after that and pushed Beppe out by trying to spend his way to the CL crown...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)