LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
so can the people that hated on this guy admit how wrong they were?

paratici we all know sucked, but this cherubeni or whatever his name is had done 6 meetings with sassuolo over locatelli and still no closer to a deal. marotta would have wrapped that shit up over a fax lmao.
Marotta would have signed Nainggolan for free or brought back Pjanic with 7m net salary.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Totally! The best move we've made since signing Zidane from Bordeaux. Thinking he will make an entire team with the crap we had and stacked during his stay is unforgivable. The crimes Tici and Swayze did should be punished by law.
Maybe the total cost of bringing him here in the first place had to do with us having to neglect other areas of the squad? I'm certain that "best move" has lead to a lot of the problems we are having today.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Maybe the total cost of bringing him here in the first place had to do with us having to neglect other areas of the squad? I'm certain that "best move" has lead to a lot of the problems we are having today.
The incompetence is what caused it and the incompetence will continue it seems. We'll see how this so called freedom will fare out in the coming days. Icardi, Keane, Pjanic, Lacazette and the rest of the named we are reading? Not so much.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You know we bought Kulusevski and Chiesa for a combined 100m. Chiesa is great, but the point is Paratici probably did not even believe midfield needs attention. That’s pure incompetence. It has nothing to do with being able to afford players.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You know we bought Kulusevski and Chiesa for a combined 100m. Chiesa is great, but the point is Paratici probably did not even believe midfield needs attention. That’s pure incompetence. It has nothing to do with being able to afford players.
Without mentioning the wages of Rabiot and Ramsey.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Though wasn't it reported that we had enough fund's for either Chiesa or Aouar and Pirlo wanted a winger so chose Chiesa?

If that is true it's probably the only good decision Pirlo made during his spell here.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
18/19, the summer we signed Ronaldo:
Cancelo 40M
DCosta 40M 6M net
Bonucci 35M 5M net, later raise
Can free 16M 5M net
Perin 14M
Favilli 7.5M
Magnani 5M
19/20:
De Ligt 85M 8.5M net
Romero 26M
Demiral 18M
Rabiot free ?M agent fee 7M net
Ramsey free 3M 7M net
Kulusevski 35M
20/21:
Arthur 72M
Morata 20M
Rovella 18M + big bonuses
Chiesa loan 10M (or 20, forgot)
Mckennie loan 4.5M
Gori 3M
21/22:
Mckennie 20.5M
Locatelli loan
Whatever Kaiolé was
Ronaldo leaves
These are just arrivals, departures are equally worse, we sell good and potentially good players for peanuts and keep over the hill players until they are unsellable. But sure, Ronaldo crippled us in the transfer market

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
18/19, the summer we signed Ronaldo:
Cancelo 40M
DCosta 40M 6M net
Bonucci 35M 5M net, later raise
Can free 16M 5M net
Perin 14M
Favilli 7.5M
Magnani 5M
19/20:
De Ligt 85M 8.5M net
Romero 26M
Demiral 18M
Rabiot free ?M agent fee 7M net
Ramsey free 3M 7M net
Kulusevski 35M
20/21:
Arthur 72M
Morata 20M
Rovella 18M + big bonuses
Chiesa loan 10M (or 20, forgot)
Mckennie loan 4.5M
Gori 3M
21/22:
Mckennie 20.5M
Locatelli loan
Whatever Kaiolé was
Ronaldo leaves
These are just arrivals, departures are equally worse, we sell good and potentially good players for peanuts and keep over the hill players until they are unsellable. But sure, Ronaldo crippled us in the transfer market
Every person saying that Ronaldo set us back due to his fee and wages should read this morning, noon and evening as punishment for the silly idea that got in their head.

Those saying he set us back tactically and on the pitch because he requires the team to revolve around him have no cure.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Look at zizinho's post and you'll get an idea why. Not because of him.
About his wages, look at ziznho's post too and you'll get an idea if we could have spent the money in a better way,
Ronaldo didn't want to stay here, wanting him here or not, it does not matter. In the end if he stayed even if he's the most hardworking player and positive out there, he'd have sulked and end up in depression. Keeping him here while he wanted to gtfo would have been an additional headache. I say that while i respect what he adds as a player.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Every person saying that Ronaldo set us back due to his fee and wages should read this morning, noon and evening as punishment for the silly idea that got in their head.

Those saying he set us back tactically and on the pitch because he requires the team to revolve around him have no cure.
I agree with both points though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ronaldo didn't want to stay here, wanting him here or not, it does not matter. In the end if he stayed even if he's the most hardworking player and positive out there, he'd have sulked and end up in depression. Keeping him here while he wanted to gtfo would have been an additional headache. I say that while i respect what he adds as a player.
There's a valid reason for that. I am not saying about him leaving. My point is what we did during his stay and what we continue to do after his departure. Unfortunately I do not see it changing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)