Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's a funny and clever comment, no doubt about that. But super tasteless and disrespectful to go that far. And completely lack of decency to approve of it.
You can consider it a joke in poor taste, but that in itself does not merit a ban.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Is that really how it works though? Beppe can just push through a decision that big without other members of mgmt or the board having input? Especially once they've already decided to kick him out?

or are you joking?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Is that really how it works though? Beppe can just push through a decision that big without other members of mgmt or the board having input? Especially once they've already decided to kick him out?

or are you joking?
He was extended before the summer if i remember correctly, and pretty sure he has the power to extend players as long as he doesn't go over the allotted total wage.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Still, an extension can be almost as important and costly as a new signing. I would think in a well run club there would be consulting amongst a number of folks before then reaching something close to a consensus. even if Beppe's signature is the final one needed.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Still, an extension can be almost as important and costly as a new signing. I would think in a well run club there would be consulting amongst a number of folks before then reaching something close to a consensus. even if Beppe's signature is the final one needed.
I doubt it to be honest, it falls within day to day operations and would therefore not need a general Assembly, which sets budget objectives etc remember he was the CEO who does he need permission from

Before my words get twisted, I'm not saying he did do it im just having a difficult time explaining that extension

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Inter linked with every free agent out there. Beppe trying to bring over every free agent there is out there to Inter, thinking he'll replicate what he did here. What he doesn't understand is that Inter is a loser club and that what he thinks will become another Pirlo or Barzagli will end up being a new Vidic.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Inter linked with every free agent out there. Beppe trying to bring over every free agent there is out there to Inter, thinking he'll replicate what he did here. What he doesn't understand is that Inter is a loser club and that what he thinks will become another Pirlo or Barzagli will end up being a new Vidic.
Wow completely forgot Vidic played for Inter

Apr 19, 2007
I doubt it to be honest, it falls within day to day operations and would therefore not need a general Assembly, which sets budget objectives etc remember he was the CEO who does he need permission from

Before my words get twisted, I'm not saying he did do it im just having a difficult time explaining that extension
Wrong he wasnt the CEO he was the head of transfers. Thats still under Agnelli and has checks and balances to it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 367)