pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If he planned years in advance to not renew Asamoah as a way to get him free to Inter for when he goes and that was his sneaky jab to us....Im laughing at a failed attempt. Dont make him out to be such an idiot
For years Asa was a broken player, only last season it started to look like he has put his injuries behind him, don't think we offered him a renewal in 2015 or 2016.

It's a wild theory and it's probably not true, but I wouldn't exclude Beppe knowing that he's going to be kicked out a long while before it happened. In which case it looks fishy that he ends up at the same club which took Asa away from us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
For years Asa was a broken player, only last season it started to look like he has put his injuries behind him, don't think we offered him a renewal in 2015 or 2016.

It's a wild theory and it's probably not true, but I wouldn't exclude Beppe knowing that he's going to be kicked out a long while before it happened. In which case it looks fishy that he ends up at the same club which took Asa away from us.
:soyboy:

- - - Updated - - -

That's why he's in legends section, and I have zero problems with that. Shouldn't be on the banners while he's working for Inter IMO.
:tup:

Apr 19, 2007

Its fishy that you survive on your own. Thats fishy

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Are we moving Marotta to the history thread if he signs for Inter?
I hope he joins Man Utd or something instead, I mean the impact he would have on Man Utd will probably be bigger but as Inter are our disgusting arch nemesis it would be like a kick in the groin to see Marotta with Inter..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Beppe did an excellent job here, and was kicked out by agnelli over some undisclosed reason that seemebed to be a difference in view.

He joins Inter. Good for him. We kicked him out, we shouldnt say where he cannot go next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)