Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
A dignified gentleman. I think that is the best way that I can describe him. I know that Paratici can replace him in terms of player signings. I hope that he can replace him in the class and grace department as well.
I want some royalties for your tar.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
But you haven't even asked that bluesnake guy for royalties. And he stole your tar whilst you were still wearing it :lol:
And you know what was funny. I see the tar thinking it were one of my own posts. Think he managed to have it a couple of weeks before I twigged. Think he still has it.

All these Ladri’s here.

- - - Updated - - -

You get nothing, and you will be grateful for that.
I’ll hunt you down.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The last few days have been hard, just thinking back to my favourite Beppe memories.

Like the time he offered Arsenal like £8m for Robin van Persie, then they said no so he offered £8.5m.

When he basically got Milan to pay for Tevez by selling them Matri, then got Matri back on loan and he scored the winner in the Coppa final.

When someone told him what a release clause was and he went and signed the best player from Roma and Napoli.

Farewell, sweet prince.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Holy shit, I forgot all about this. Dammit I'm going to miss him.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
The last few days have been hard, just thinking back to my favourite Beppe memories.

Like the time he offered Arsenal like £8m for Robin van Persie, then they said no so he offered £8.5m.

When he basically got Milan to pay for Tevez by selling them Matri, then got Matri back on loan and he scored the winner in the Coppa final.

When someone told him what a release clause was and he went and signed the best player from Roma and Napoli.

Farewell, sweet prince.
Iconic :heart:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There has not been a single MD in the history of football that could achieve what Marotta did in his years at juventus.

2010 :
- Old, past it team
- Massive wagebill
- Shitty revenue
- Old stadium that is mostly empty
- Dreadfull and unpopular league with no cash in it
- Calciopoli sticker
- 7th place

2010-2018 :
- Fixed ageing squat
- Fixed wagebill
- insane free transfers
- insane low price transfers
- insane results
- 7 consecutive serie a titles
- Got to the CL final twice
- Tripple revenue
- Sold players and replaced with better somehow
- Competed in europe with teams who are infinitely richer

2018 :
- Allowed the club to become in a financial situation so good, it bought Ronaldo still in his prime
- The team he build on a buck and a dime, is now officially the best collection of talent in the world
- Best balanced team in the world

Not a single DM in history, could bring a club to where he brought juventus from

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
you may be over estimating Beppes involvement in all that. He wasn't a one man army.

He was fantastic for rebuilding our team, and getting great bargains. But lets not forget all the times we also missed out on players because he was so damn cheap.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A lot are saying that Marotta was indeed against the CR7 signing, it just re-affirms what i've been thinking for a while that he has his limits and he has taken us as far as he can but we do need the extra jump in quality or at least we did before we signed Ronaldo. God bless Paratici #TeamParatici

- - - Updated - - -

he had a very good reason for that: amortization.

anyway, i wonder if we still have that gentlemen's agreement with sassuolo on berardi.
hopefully not, his chance has long past

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I know what you're thinking but there's so many wrong with them, you're just another sad "the good old days" kind of people that have been proven wrong throughout the history of the world.

Capitalism is part of human evolution, obviously I don't mean biologically, the point here is that it has passed the nature test and become adopted world wide not without reasons, other methods largely didn't survive, so there's no point in arguing against it, or if you do, try move to North Korea kind of place or sort of, what? You don't like it? Bingo.

Sports should not be business? Then quit following sports. Again it's evolution, heck, how did these clubs even got big in the 1st place? Because humanity favor the champions? Exactly, and you can't stop it because that's the nature, only in dictatorship you can possibly force people not to dispropotionally support big clubs, even then that may not even work.

It's just natural evolution, and what we have now already filtered with all kind of filters, not ideal, but that's how this existence works.
Fuck capitalism. And anyone who doesnt like capitalism should be sent to North Korea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)