Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus director Beppe Marotta , as reported by Tuttosport , is one of the finalists for the award of the best football manager in the world. The award, awarded by the World Football Summit, will be presented in Madrid on September 24th and 25th and in the running with Marotta are José Angel Sanchez, ds of Real Madrid, and Ferran Soriano, a Manchester City market man.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
well deserved :tup:

also in great company. I mean that ManC dude has only a tiny budget to work with and see what he achieved, a rocksolid defense line of John Stones, Otamendi, Danilo, Mendy. AND Claudio Bravo. I bet he is gonna steal the title from Beppe

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Both Cor Sera & Cor Sport are reporting that the Italian National Olympic Committee & the Secretary of the Council of Ministers of Italy, Giancarlo Giorgetti, are trying to convince Marotta to lead Italian football & the national team by becoming FIGC president.

- - - Updated - - -

DmyaqjrX0AEjcM-.jpg

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Both Cor Sera & Cor Sport are reporting that the Italian National Olympic Committee & the Secretary of the Council of Ministers of Italy, Giancarlo Giorgetti, are trying to convince Marotta to lead Italian football & the national team by becoming FIGC president.

- - - Updated - - -

DmyaqjrX0AEjcM-.jpg
Terrible news. Please resist :beppe: those putrid fucks at the FIGC don’t deserve you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)