Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Tbh it could be nothing about AC Milan. Our offices are in Milan anyway. Maybe Marotta just fancied a nice cup of coffee while there and he obviously sleeps in that hotel while there. Was just cleaning the desk after all that Ronaldo paperwork.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Sky thinks its Montolivo so...:snoop:
This wouldn't make sense after just releasing Marchisio.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh it could be nothing about AC Milan. Our offices are in Milan anyway. Maybe Marotta just fancied a nice cup of coffee while there and he obviously sleeps in that hotel while there.
No no this is obvious CLAMOROSO

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We replaced 31 year forward player with 33. And Bonucci is older than Benatia/Caldara.
You cannot compare anyone to Ronaldo, that just doesn't work :p. Those were part of the Higuain deal, Caldara was specifically called out as a casualty of the Ronaldo deal. Still hoping we get him back if he shows development.

And if there's anyone here that really thinks Montolivo is/was better than Marchisio at any point, they're getting snuffed.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Moggi "The Allodi of today? They don't exist anymore. Pierpaolo Marino was doing very well but then he stopped, Igli Tare at Lazio is making big strides. Marotta? He is a great administrator, but he has a fundamental technical complement in Fabio Paratici."

- - - Updated - - -

Moggi "Would have I re-signed Bonucci? No. And to also give Caldara to Milan in return was bullshit. But they had to do it because of Higuain, in order to avoid a heavy loss on the balance sheet.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Moggi "The Allodi of today? They don't exist anymore. Pierpaolo Marino was doing very well but then he stopped, Igli Tare at Lazio is making big strides. Marotta? He is a great administrator, but he has a fundamental technical complement in Fabio Paratici."

- - - Updated - - -

Moggi "Would have I re-signed Bonucci? No. And to also give Caldara to Milan in return was bullshit. But they had to do it because of Higuain, in order to avoid a heavy loss on the balance sheet.
Mark his quote, cause he'll change it around in 5 months time. He always does

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Stopped listening to Moggi’s inane ramblings years ago. He’s absolutely clueless these days and as you said, changes his opinions all the time. I also think he’s hugely jealous of this current Juve and what they’ve achieved given the current shitty financial state of Italian football.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Stopped listening to Moggi’s inane ramblings years ago. He’s absolutely clueless these days and as you said, changes his opinions all the time. I also think he’s hugely jealous of this current Juve and what they’ve achieved given the current shitty financial state of Italian football.
He's incredibly jelous because he's reminded as the guy who brought juve to its darkest point in history, and Marotta was the white light that took the club and brought it back completely at the top despite the state of serie a and is considered an absolute legendary manager that overshadows Moggi's accomplishments.

If Juventus win the CL, and Moggi absolutely fears this, there is nothing, and in tell you NOTHING, that he can say he has over Marotta.

Lets look where juve was before Marotta and see where it is now. Compare to serie a and clubs in general. Its unprecedented.

Marotta should get a monument. Cartoonesque. A devine beeing that lifts juventus into the light while under the item that represents juventus, is moggi pulling it down but failing.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He's incredibly jelous because he's reminded as the guy who brought juve to its darkest point in history, and Marotta was the white light that took the club and brought it back completely at the top despite the state of serie a and is considered an absolute legendary manager that overshadows Moggi's accomplishments.

If Juventus win the CL, and Moggi absolutely fears this, there is nothing, and in tell you NOTHING, that he can say he has over Marotta.

Lets look where juve was before Marotta and see where it is now. Compare to serie a and clubs in general. Its unprecedented.

Marotta should get a monument. Cartoonesque. A devine beeing that lifts juventus into the light while under the item that represents juventus, is moggi pulling it down but failing.
depends how well versed one is in the history of Juventus, to me he surely is the guy that managed the club since 1994 not since 2006

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
depends how well versed one is in the history of Juventus, to me he surely is the guy that managed the club since 1994 not since 2006
99.95% of nonjuventus fans think calciopoli was about bribing refs. Not selecting the ref for the game. Hence alot of juventus fans think this too. And all of those remind Moggi as a disgraced former director (he's always quoted as such) who caused calciopoli.

Moggi with all the cash and huge financial bulk that was juve, played 4 CL finals and won 1.

Marotta started far behind with no cash compared to the elite, and his juve played 3 CL finals. If we acually win the 4th, he matches Moggi's record despite beeing in 50x more difficult circumstances.

Who the fuck is Moggi.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
99.95% of nonjuventus fans think calciopoli was about bribing refs. Not selecting the ref for the game. Hence alot of juventus fans think this too. And all of those remind Moggi as a disgraced former director (he's always quoted as such) who caused calciopoli.

Moggi with all the cash and huge financial bulk that was juve, played 4 CL finals and won 1.

Marotta started far behind with no cash compared to the elite, and his juve played 3 CL finals. If we acually win the 4th, he matches Moggi's record despite beeing in 50x more difficult circumstances.

Who the fuck is Moggi.
I think we only played 2 CL finals under Marotta

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Who the fuck is Moggi.
as I said, depends how well versed one is in the history of Juventus. one being better than the other doesn't mean you have to shit all over the 2nd place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)