Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Every time I see Ronaldo in a Juve Jersey it shocks me. Season cant come soon enough
I m glad you still feel that way, after Bonucci, the season start scares me. Well not the start, as i nothing important will happen the , but an illusion that everything will go well, by the end of the year, in the first important matches we will see what the 3-5-2 without defensive solidarity will mean for us.
I couldn't wait for the season to start my self, was feeling that could face anyone, but now ...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I m glad you still feel that way, after Bonucci, the season start scares me. Well not the start, as i nothing important will happen the , but an illusion that everything will go well, by the end of the year, in the first important matches we will see what the 3-5-2 without defensive solidarity will mean for us.
I couldn't wait for the season to start my self, was feeling that could face anyone, but now ...
In his last season here, in the 40+ games he started for us, we played 19 with three at the back even including the games where Barzagli clearly played RB. A chunk of those games, 11 or so, came at the beginning of the season. The exact opposite of what you say will happen. In all other games Bonucci played and mostly excelled with playing as part of a two man CB partnership with Benatia, Rugani, Chiellini and Barzagli as his partners and not the other way round. But please, continue spreading the fake news of him not being able to play in a back 4. I expect a long-form essay as response of course.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
icemaη;5823477 said:
In his last season here, in the 40+ games he started for us, we played 19 with three at the back even including the games where Barzagli clearly played RB. A chunk of those games, 11 or so, came at the beginning of the season. The exact opposite of what you say will happen. In all other games Bonucci played and mostly excelled with playing as part of a two man CB partnership with Benatia, Rugani, Chiellini and Barzagli as his partners and not the other way round. But please, continue spreading the fake news of him not being able to play in a back 4. I expect a long-form essay as response of course.
:lol:

A long-form essay where he just states the same thing in about 18 different ways.

Apr 19, 2007
Look at it this way. We got the the CL Final with him twice. Imagine if Ronaldo wasnt on Madrid when we played them. Would have been different. Now not only is he not on Madrid but hes on our team. So keep trolling/worrying but everything is going to be amazing

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Look at it this way. We got the the CL Final with him twice. Imagine if Ronaldo wasnt on Madrid when we played them. Would have been different. Now not only is he not on Madrid but hes on our team. So keep trolling/worrying but everything is going to be amazing
It would have been amazing if we didn't buy Bonucci.
I am even expecting CR7 to absolutely r@pe Real next we face them.
Even vs others teams, he will make the difference and score goals, we wouldn't without him.
But sometimes he is not the miracle maker and a game will be judged in the details and this when Bonucci comes in, every opposition teams knows that can pass through him and so they will keep push him untill they do...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So it was him, Beppe was the one who backstabbed us, after Allegri's comments that it was the management that brought him those tools and Bonucci admitting that there was a single incident with Max (the final, after which Max threatened to go,)
But they are professional s and will ought to work together again.
And of course that his return has the work of his magnificent agent and it all became possible because of him.
The man who brought us Vucinic, Cuads, Perin and now Bonucci back...

He certainly is in good relations with Beppe and they are sharing profits from such transfers, for personal benefits, work times more often the club's interest, heck even both of the coaches wills...

I m sure that Beppe sugar coated it, by the fact that this was the only way to sell Higgy, no matter if at the expense of that transfer we ended up losing more...

It's so disgraceful to see a man like Lucci triumph above Max and Gatusso...

I m not sure for Beppe though, was it all for profit, our hiding his long term inability to sell players for decent profit??

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sturaro also confirms Beppe's inability to sell even when his life depends on it, this remains his greatest fault
That inability prolly made him to be forced accepting back Bonucci at premium.
Accepting him back at premium will force Max to use him as starter no matter the cost.
And the cost will defensive mistakes and conceded goals in important matches, canceling the effects of bringing a positive difference maker like CR7

Such a shame he was forced to bring a negative difference maker to balance the books such a shame he wasn't competent enough to find a better solution.
He can make up by selling Bonucci at x-mas, even 20mil will do and use his skills at young talents, or clauses to get us a new Caldara or Godin

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Beppe must start with baby, first he must make an eBay count and start selling things.
Little things, cheap ones, that don't lose my value over time, then more expensive ones and gradually more and more expensive, until one he, he wakes up and finds a real 17.5mil offer for Sturaro!

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Beppe must start with baby, first he must make an eBay count and start selling things.
Little things, cheap ones, that don't lose my value over time, then more expensive ones and gradually more and more expensive, until one he, he wakes up and finds a real 17.5mil offer for Sturaro!
Beppe sure knows how to Buy though...just bought a world class centre back for Only 35m euros. Bargain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)