Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Nice one trying it with Logic, but that doesn't work with the bitter sand-in-her-vagina version of Linda.
Sandy vagina, good one; that's a classic.

Speaking of vaginas, when last have you seen one?

I mean a real one, not the cosplay and fairy ones you fantasize about.

Pls respond. I know you see my posts, because although you Announced you put me on ignore, you keep referencing my posts and my name.

Jul 20, 2012
Lol

Or maybe common sense. Upgrading Higuain to Ronaldo is easily worth sacrificing one of Caldara or Rugani for if that's what is required. As I said, ideally we could sell Higgy without the sacrifice, but if we can't it's pretty obviously not the end of the world considering the massive improvement to the squad of Ronaldo.

But y'all keep crying like it's the end of the world, I'm sure it will change everything. :baus:
My whole problem is why do we have to deprive ourselves of rugani or caldara? Are we not financially stable enough to get rid of the likes of pjaca and sturaro? And I understand your point that we need to get rid of caldara/rugani with higuain but that shouldn't be the case.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
My whole problem is why do we have to deprive ourselves of rugani or caldara? Are we not financially stable enough to get rid of the likes of pjaca and sturaro? And I understand your point that we need to get rid of caldara/rugani with higuain but that shouldn't be the case.
Well because it might not be in the best interest of Higgy, Stu or Pjaca to leave and we can't just force them out. Are they really going to have better opportunities at a worse club? Get paid the same?

Rugani and Caldara are desirable. They probably have good opportunities elsewhere so its not like they need to cling to Juventus to avoid ending up at stoke.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
In the great scheme of things, the mercato all around is a success

But it doesn't change that the potential trade mentioned is a bad deal. No need to embellish it or make it look better than it.is
how do u know it's a bad deal

what credentials do u have over marotta or patrici for juve?

and before you say "i don't need credentials to comment" how about giving the benefit of the doubt to the management team that year after for 8 years straight has managed to get signings that impress. wether bonucci comes or not, i have more trust in marotta than your hunches

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

and before you say "i don't need credentials to comment" how about giving the benefit of the doubt to the management team that year after for 8 years straight has managed to get signings that impress. wether bonucci comes or not, i have more trust in marotta than your hunches
:agree:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

If it happens I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. Until then I'm hoping it doesn't happen

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If it happens I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. Until then I'm hoping it doesn't happen
sure, that's a fair observation.

for the record, i dont want bonucci either. even if it wasnt at expense of rugani or caldara. dont want another fiasco with allegri

Jul 20, 2012
Well because it might not be in the best interest of Higgy, Stu or Pjaca to leave and we can't just force them out. Are they really going to have better opportunities at a worse club? Get paid the same?

Rugani and Caldara are desirable. They probably have good opportunities elsewhere so its not like they need to cling to Juventus to avoid ending up at stoke.
Of course but it's just a shit situation and of course if it has to be done then it has to be done. The success that ronaldo will bring is surely more valuable than rugani or caldara. I just don't like the position in which the club is operating in like a position of weakness.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Of course but it's just a shit situation and of course if it has to be done then it has to be done. The success that ronaldo will bring is surely more valuable than rugani or caldara. I just don't like the position in which the club is operating in like a position of weakness.
Every club runs into such situations occasionally, where everyone knows they have to sell a player, so bids are far lower than they would usually be.

Madrid got Kroos from Bayern for like 20mil. We got Tevez for like 11mil. Bayern got James Rodriguez for 40mil. Bayern got Vidal for 40 mil. And so on and so forth.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
less than 3 weeks ago we sold some no name hack named mandongra for 25 million to udinese. but apprently we negotiate from a position of weakness :howler:

we sold a hack named matri to milan for 12 millon, and then got him back and loan to kick milan out of coppa.

2017 we signed best goalie in league from roma

2016 we signed best all roudner mids from roma and best forward in league. and best young defender in league for chump change

2015 best young forward in league for only 40m

check out all these deals we did from a position of weakness, bros

- - - Updated - - -

position of weakness would be paying 90m for SMS. because he's barely even worth 50m

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Pls respond. I know you see my posts, because although you Announced you put me on ignore, you keep referencing my posts and my name.
He ignore listed you?

- - - Updated - - -

Lion is in rare form :tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I like angry Matt. :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

A classic indeed, but most importantly, it's quite fitting considering the amount of bitchiness on display from you over the last few days.

All the years on here and you still don't know how the ignore-list works. You get quoted, i get to see your post, despite having you listed. Is it ideal? No, but better than nothing.

I must say those iron gates in front of your house sure do a great job in keeping the logic away, well worth their money if that was what you intended to get them for. Unfortunately they can't stop sand grains.

Bye Linda, and keep them playground insults coming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)