Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
There has to be something that we dont know. There just has to. I feel like we are getting our asses handed to us acxording to these transfer rumors. Selling both Rugani and Caldara at the same window is just crazy. WE should be the ones taking Romagnoli from them and giving them Sturraro in return. There just has to be something secretive, masonic or mafia shit going on. Or we are just really knees deep in financial debt because of CR7 that we are willing to sell our stadium ti thr highest bidder...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I really have no idea how Milan is directing us how to sell and how to buy while they are a shitty club nowadays, finishing mid-table each season. We're Serie A winners, CL far-stages and yet it seems they are just toying with us.

Mar 10, 2009
Also if someone told before hand that we will sell Rugani and Caladara for Ronaldo, I would have gladly accepted.
It just feels a little bittersweet because it came after.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
only on tuz could a mercato where we land Ronaldo be turned into "we are Milan's bitches" based on fake news. not even facts, but FAKE news.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yep. If we were told pre-mercato the cost of getting Cristiano Ronaldo would be selling Higuain (most of the whiners wanted him gone anyways) and Caldara, only a complete ninny would refuse that deal. The best player in football. He's easily worth the sacrifice of one of Caldara or Rugani.

Ideally we wouldn't sign Bonucci and keep both Caldara and Rugani, but if we have to use one to get the Higuain transfer to happen it's a no-brainer even if it isn't ideal, because we got Ronaldo out of it.

And no, our defense won't be worse than last season because of losing one of Caldara or Rugani. So we've quite obviously improved our starting XI by leaps and bounds going from Higuain to Ronaldo, Lichtsteiner to Cancelo. Plus adding Emre Can to the midfield mix and Perin to backup Wojciech.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Rationalization for dummies
Lol

Or maybe common sense. Upgrading Higuain to Ronaldo is easily worth sacrificing one of Caldara or Rugani for if that's what is required. As I said, ideally we could sell Higgy without the sacrifice, but if we can't it's pretty obviously not the end of the world considering the massive improvement to the squad of Ronaldo.

But y'all keep crying like it's the end of the world, I'm sure it will change everything. :baus:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lol

Or maybe common sense. Upgrading Higuain to Ronaldo is easily worth sacrificing one of Caldara or Rugani for if that's what is required. As I said, ideally we could sell Higgy without the sacrifice, but if we can't it's pretty obviously not the end of the world considering the massive improvement to the squad of Ronaldo.

But y'all keep crying like it's the end of the world, I'm sure it will change everything. :baus:
Nice one trying it with Logic, but that doesn't work with the bitter sand-in-her-vagina version of Linda.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Lol

In the great scheme of things, the mercato all around is a success

But it doesn't change that the potential trade mentioned is a bad deal. No need to embellish it or make it look better than it.is

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In the great scheme of things, the mercato all around is a success

But it doesn't change however that the potential trade mentioned is a shiet deal. No need to embellish it or make it look better than it.is
No one's arguing that this deal (if it goes through :p ) isn't shit in a vacuum. But that's not really how reality works. I'm not even saying this is a perfect mercato or some other nonsense, but if we upgrade our starting XI without selling starters (aside from those being upgraded), by the sacrifice of 1 young player who hasn't played a game for us yet, than I am willing to accept that. It's better than any of the last 3 mercatoes where we actually sold multiple starting XI players and often downgraded them.

Put it this way, I'd rather fund Ronaldo with Caldara/Rugani + Higuain than be stuck with a surplus player in Higgy and sell starters like Sandro/Pjanic/Dybala to fund it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice one trying it with Logic, but that doesn't work with the bitter sand-in-her-vagina version of Linda.
His "lol" arguments are very persuasive :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)