Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think this is the best idea to rejuvenate the squad

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting article I came across, this season really has been a very strange one to say the least

https://www.juvefc.com/reality-bites/
It has been a very odd season

I also feel like the writer does, little enthusiasm for the remaining games

Max hasnt found a consistent 11 or gameplan all year
I don't know if he is to blame for that or if its just that these players don't mesh but rarely have we played the same 11 twice in a row
Obviously injuries have also played a part
No real game plan going forward yet we have scored a lot of goals, conceded few and still can win two trophies
It's a hard one to judge

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
I think its interesting that not only do we have the tenth highest earning team in the world coming in at 4-5 mil but also our wages our 10th in the world at 150 mil.
We need to get that in the top 5 again if we want to compete with the top 5 every year. Having said that, we are competing every year so someone deserves some credit in building a team that is competitive and a top 5 european team with the budget and wage cap thats 20 % and even more on the wage budget less than the top 5 teams

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think its interesting that not only do we have the tenth highest earning team in the world coming in at 4-5 mil but also our wages our 10th in the world at 150 mil.
We need to get that in the top 5 again if we want to compete with the top 5 every year. Having said that, we are competing every year so someone deserves some credit in building a team that is competitive and a top 5 european team with the budget and wage cap thats 20 % and even more on the wage budget less than the top 5 teams
Not possible unless Exor dope us financially like all the other big teams.

Apr 19, 2007
Not possible unless Exor dope us financially like all the other big teams.
I disagree. I think we can get close to Barca and Madrid in 5-6 years. I think we have a lot of projects for long term financial stability and growth. I do think that the post Messi-Ronaldo era is going to throw some stuff in the air. Barca cant continue the dominance forever. Madrid probably will but we need to position ourselves financially at the top if we want our CL goals

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you look closely you can see that la nostra Taglia is also wearing a black and white suit.

Some of the serious stuff you read from the local sports media in Italy is like what's in satirical periodicals you get in the UK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)