Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's spelt 'up' not 'op'. The irony in calling me a moron in that sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

If you think either of those players would be starters in any elite european teams as they are currently then you are delusional.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of posters think SMS is possible what is so funny?

We are already linked to Martial, hes hardly CR not idea why its so funny

Balotelli is a free agent and could be a fantastic back up striker, hes playing well currently and I reckon hes worth a punt.
Its called autocorrect on a dutch language cellphone

Whats your excuse for the hilarious list ?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Front page of TS reports that everything is confirmed regarding the contract renewals of Juve's management. From Agnelli to Nedvěd, from Marotta [who's pursued by the FIGC] to Paratici [who's pursued by PSG], there's a total agreement. Signatures imminent.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Front page of TS reports that everything is confirmed regarding the contract renewals of Juve's management. From Agnelli to Nedvěd, from Marotta [who's pursued by the FIGC] to Paratici [who's pursued by PSG], there's a total agreement. Signatures imminent.
Until I see ink on paper I will continue to stress but this is promising news at least.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I am happy that Beppe stays for as much as I criticize his fund distribution I would be scared shitless to be run down like Milan or Inda with some dumbass like that suicidal roma guy (forgot the name)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:tuttosport:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Even when Beppe has our midfield like shid, we would have been nowhere near we are without him.

Fix the midfield and get us the CL...thats all,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)