Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I am close to a break down because I just cant get through to you people. Juventus are in deep trouble on the transfer market. If we don't spend at least 300m upgrading this team then we are going to be in a dark place for the next 10 years.

We have no truly exceptional talent coming through and a lot of ageing and mediocre players. Either we are European elite or not but one thing is for certain, that decision will be made for us if we continue on our current trajectory.
No. And you basically refute the argument you made in the other thread, here. Spending lots of money does not automatically equal success. You used ManU as an example, PSG would be another good one right now.

It's about making smart signings that complement the team. Look at a club like Bayern as another excellent example of how to work the market, year in, year out.

For us, guys like Vidal (10.5M), Pirlo (free), Pogba (free), Khedira (Free), Barzagli (300k), Tevez (12Mish), Rugani (6.5Mish), Szczesny (14M), were all excellent and very cheap business at the time. You don't necessarily have to break the bank to bring in quality, it's about mixing market opportunities with some solid expenditures.

We don't have a lot of mediocre players, either. That's just not true, and the results these past years have proven it. There are changes coming as the Italian core and a couple others age, there will be some serious transitions coming, but it's about incremental adjustments.

We also do have some good young talent on our books, like Rugani, Caldara, Dybala, Bernardeschi, Pjaca, Bentancur, Kean. We'll have to wait and see how some of these guys develop.

Be patient, and enjoy the success we've had. The market is insane right now, but trust that management actually does have a clue. They're obviously a huge part of the 6 consecutive scudetti, 3 consecutive coppas, and 2/3 CL finals. They know we need some upgrading.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
There was once a time when Juventus were sharks in the transfer market. They were respected and willing to drop big bucks for some of the world's greatest players.

Those days are gone. By the end of this season Juventus will have lost Buffon, Bonnucci, Pogba, Vidal, Alves and Pirlo in the last 3 years. Their replacements? Schneszny, Benetia, Matuidi, Pjanic, MDS and Benatacur.

This is a travesty. Juventus are declining rapidly player wise and while this isn't seen on the pitch YET it will start to show soon. By next year Chiellini will be 34. Higuaín is the wrong side of 30.

Juventus will have one world class player under 30. Dybala.

We cannot replace our players. We are conceding the transfer market to other clubs. Financially we cannot compete. What can we do? Should pressure be put on the owners to inject some money? There is a storm coming, its heading straight for Turin and it will wash this Juventus side onto the shores of Emirates Stadium if we're not careful.

Do you want to see Juventus become a Arsenal? That's where we are heading.
LMAO, its like you are still in 2003

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
No. And you basically refute the argument you made in the other thread, here. Spending lots of money does not automatically equal success. You used ManU as an example, PSG would be another good one right now.

It's about making smart signings that complement the team. Look at a club like Bayern as another excellent example of how to work the market, year in, year out.

For us, guys like Vidal (10.5M), Pirlo (free), Pogba (free), Khedira (Free), Barzagli (300k), Tevez (12Mish), Rugani (6.5Mish), Szczesny (14M), were all excellent and very cheap business at the time. You don't necessarily have to break the bank to bring in quality, it's about mixing market opportunities with some solid expenditures.

We don't have a lot of mediocre players, either. That's just not true, and the results these past years have proven it. There are changes coming as the Italian core and a couple others age, there will be some serious transitions coming, but it's about incremental adjustments.

We also do have some good young talent on our books, like Rugani, Caldara, Dybala, Bernardeschi, Pjaca, Bentancur, Kean. We'll have to wait and see how some of these guys develop.

Be patient, and enjoy the success we've had. The market is insane right now, but trust that management actually does have a clue. They're obviously a huge part of the 6 consecutive scudetti, 3 consecutive coppas, and 2/3 CL finals. They know we need some upgrading.
O.K Rollie you want to challenge Tuz royalty? then you've got your wish.

Spending lots of money undeniably leads to success. Look at the top 10 big spenders then look at the top 10 rankings. There is a direct correlation. There's a reason why West Brom aren't CL contenders. Maybe Man Utd and PSG are underperforming now but sooner or later all that money spent WILL pay off. And when it does you are going to see Juventus drop out of the top 10 entirely. We are literally sniffing around for players who cant even start for lesser teams (Darmien) and buying sub standard players to replace world class ones. Sooner or later the rot will start to smell.

And by then it will be too late. You will regret not heeding my warnings sooner but ultimately you are responsible. You and every other supporter who put their chubby fingers in their ears and chose to ignore the obvious. If you were willing to just momentarily depart from your protective bubble you might be able to join the growing collective of forward thinking Juventus supporters who are trying to alert the relevant persons to this impending crisis.

Maybe we could start a movement. Maybe we could protest the Agnelli's, attack Jeep who criminally underpay our team for their sponsor and shout down those who campaign for the likes of Darmien and Bellerin to join Juventus. Maybe we could secure our clubs future.

If you want to dismiss reality that's fine, but you can do it on your own. Meanwhile true Juventus supporters like myself will be fight for this team. I expect no gratitude and can only hope my actions will have an effect but it is a worthy fight.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008

Spending lots of money undeniably leads to success. Look at the top 10 big spenders then look at the top 10 rankings. There is a direct correlation. There's a reason why West Brom aren't CL contenders. Maybe Man Utd and PSG are underperforming now but sooner or later all that money spent WILL pay off. And when it does you are going to see Juventus drop out of the top 10 entirely. We are literally sniffing around for players who cant even start for lesser teams (Darmien) and buying sub standard players to replace world class ones. Sooner or later the rot will start to smell.

And by then it will be too late. You will regret not heeding my warnings sooner but ultimately you are responsible. You and every other supporter who put their chubby fingers in their ears and chose to ignore the obvious. If you were willing to just momentarily depart from your protective bubble you might be able to join the growing collective of forward thinking Juventus supporters who are trying to alert the relevant persons to this impending crisis.

Maybe we could start a movement. Maybe we could protest the Agnelli's, attack Jeep who criminally underpay our team for their sponsor and shout down those who campaign for the likes of Darmien and Bellerin to join Juventus. Maybe we could secure our clubs future.

If you want to dismiss reality that's fine, but you can do it on your own. Meanwhile true Juventus supporters like myself will be fight for this team. I expect no gratitude and can only hope my actions will have an effect but it is a worthy fight.
:howler:

Whose double account is this?! Honestly, nobody is actually this stupid. :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Someone please fill me in on where this money is supposed to be coming from.

Because if Exor didn't invest after 2015 and last year's CL runs, what the hell makes anyone think that they would do it now? And besides, Juve is not going to spend money they don't have, where they would be solely dependent on reaching certain stages of the CL to even keep their current team intact.

Do we want to be like Milan, where they go all in for one year and then turn around and say "Oh by the way. If we don't make the CL this year, we're fucked."

I would love to see the board put more capital into this club, but they have yet to do it except for 1 loan back in 2010, and I don't see it happening now. A loan, mind you. How many other clubs do you know where the owners of the club would have the audacity to make their own team take out a loan .

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody who's been here from 2003...

Tuz royalty?

Is this you @King of Kings? :lol:
Oh fuck no. :lol:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I've rarely read so much rubbish in a single post. At least Turk and Drizzy keep their nonsense brief. This guy is worse than that Giovinco-Spalletti lover Big Bang.

- - - Updated - - -

That signature tho. :rofl:
:rofl:

I just saw the signature, thanks for pointing that out, brother.

Definitely gotta be a double, nobody lacks that much self awareness.

But who? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody who's been here from 2003...

Tuz royalty?
Clearly royalty!

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I have been on these fora for 15 years. For almost two decades I have analytically assessed this Juventus sides up and downs to such a point that I would be as close to an expert as possible. Instead of laughing you should be crying because my predictions routinely prove prophetic as many of the more experienced posters here will attest.

There is a rot occurring in Juventus.
Buffon ---> Schznesny
Bonnuci ----> Benetia
Alves ------> DMS
Pogba ----> Pjanic
Vidal ----> Matuidi
Pirlo ----> Benatacur
Chiellini ----> Rugani (coming soon)

Manduzic declining, Barzagli retiring, Marchisio finished, Khediera declining rapidly, Howedes chronically injured, Lichensteiner declining,

Guys do I need to sound the alarm? Can you not see that a MASSIVE portion of our squad is either in a serious decline, chronically injured or retiring very soon?

The list of our squad that need to be rapidly replaced due to age or injuries:
Buffon
Chiellini
Manduzic
Barzagli
Marchisio
Khediera
Howedes
Lichensteiner

And meanwhile you sit there and laugh and call my post stupid.

This is a coming crisis and I'm surprised everyone here is blind to it. Again unless we spend 300m next transfer campaign then we will be banished from the elite of Europe. Mark my words.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I have been on these fora for 15 years. For almost two decades I have analytically assessed this Juventus sides up and downs to such a point that I would be as close to an expert as possible. Instead of laughing you should be crying because my predictions routinely prove prophetic as many of the more experienced posters here will attest.
You lost me right there

Will give you points for creativity though

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Hmmmm...

Tenured Prophetic Tuz Royalty... or one of the Original Trolls? Tough decision... :p

Hopefully management can find a way to replace Howedes' massive contribution, otherwise we're dooooooooomed!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Which players should we buy to win the champions league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)