Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Only an IDIOT can sell one of the best defenders of the world for 40mln,and in the same time,reinforcing an rival for the tittle.:facepalm:
Clearly there is a reason he's moving on. He lost it half time in the CL final and that was the straw that broke the camels back for the management.

No way would we accept a €40 million bid for Bonucci if the management didn't want him gone

He has set a bad atmosphere in the club and the management are moving him on

I wish Bonucci nothing but the best and I'm grateful for what he did for us

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I do understand people criticizing the management and Marotta for things they disagree with but wanting any of them to resign is just stupid.
Yup, the Bonucci move is stupid (though the player & Allegri most probably share at least a big part of the blame), but wanting Beppe out after what he has done with the club is ridiculous.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let's keep Marotta until he sells all our best players. Dybala and Sandro next.

Get good deals @ The Juventus Supermercado. All merchandise available for sale. Special deals during the months of July to August. If it wants out, it's gotta go :donedeal:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Skinny legs is extremely overrated, he created problems with the coach and teammates, he is overconfident and put himself over the team.
We overpaid to get him, we suffered a lot to make him the player and the man he is. But overgrowing his confidence beyond measure was a mistake, a mistake that we would have to pay soon or later, a mistake that had to be fixed!
God Beppe didn't even blinked, sell a problematic overrated mistake prone prick here and now and with the extra handicap that it should be done on our hated enemies?

No problem for God Beppe, he only needed one eye for the deal and with the spare one , even brought the other "player" we were chasing from them, since June!!!:alen::beppe:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Skinny legs is extremely overrated, he created problems with the coach and teammates, he is overconfident and put himself over the team.
We overpaid to get him, we suffered a lot to make him the player and man he is. But overgrowing his confidence beyond measure was a mistake, a mistake that we would have to pay soon or later, a mistake that had to be fixed!
God Beppe didn't even blinked, sell a problematic overrated mistake prone prick here and now and with extra handicap that it should be done on our hate enemies?

No problem for God Beppe, he only needed one eye for the deal and with the spare one even brought the other we were chasing from them, since June!!!:alen::beppe:
:tup:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Club is not showing ambition. I would honestly not sign for Juve, or, I wouldn't be satisfied with being at Juventus if I was a top player. I would for sure look to the EPL or some other big team.

If somebody told me back in 2011 that Juve would go on to win 6 straight scudetto and play in 2 Champions League finals I would for sure believe we'd be a top destination the way we were pre calciopoli. But the way things have developed I think they've failed to utilize our new status in world football.

Who here in all honesty believes we have a chance of keeping Dybala here throughout most of his career/peak? Same thing with Pogba, I always knew he was becoming too big for Juventus and was here on borrowed time.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Club is not showing ambition. I would honestly not sign for Juve, or, I wouldn't be satisfied with being at Juventus if I was a top player. I would for sure look to the EPL or some other big team.

If somebody told me back in 2011 that Juve would go on to win 6 straight scudetto and play in 2 Champions League finals I would for sure believe we'd be a top destination the way we were pre calciopoli. But the way things have developed I think they've failed to utilize our new status in world football.

Who here in all honesty believes we have a chance of keeping Dybala here throughout most of his career/peak? Same thing with Pogba, I always knew he was becoming too big for Juventus and was here on borrowed time.
You got it all wrong. Top players would openly join us especially the top tier talents because they know it's very easy to switch clubs whenever they want to. We don't hold any player hostage or refuse to negotiate like other top clubs do. We will always consider the right offers even if he is a club pillar. That's just how it is.

If Mbappé was possible financially, he'd definitely be considering us for the reasons I mentioned.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

This is who we are, this is who we always were, we where never the richest and never could guarantee CL trophies. But we where among the best, we could make a talent, a champion and at the right moment sell him, esp if his ambitions go beyond Juve, even if he is ZZ. But if you bleed black and white like Davids, Nedved, heck even Pessotto, you can stay forever!

A player that comes to us gets the champion and has the chance to shine in CL, reaching a CL final, without investing 250mil/year is quite an achievement! Who else did better?

Why is not good to attract talented players like Pogba and help them make the next step? Some of them are mercenaries, some will go for glory, others will prefer China for the extra cash, why not profit from it?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I don't mind selling players who we can replace adequately especially those over 30, take Inter as an example.. but who I am kidding, we even sell players on their peak.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I don't mind selling players who we can replace adequately especially those over 30, take Inter as an example.. but who I am kidding, we even sell players on their peak.
True, but you must also consider that some times, it is not our choice, which player to sell and when!
After calciopoli we made it as our priority to set some transparent moral guidelines and respect them nomatter the cost!!
We could blackmail a player, threaten him or force him otherwise, but this is not us, if he wants to go and no longer wishes to be a part of us, despite our best efforts, he will!
Everybody knows that and when they choose us, they know with whom they are dealing with!

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see if people will be surprised next year when we sell Dybala for a low price
It is partially his choice, if we offer him a big contract, love and respect him, nourish and protect him. He could keep saying that he will be our new Del Piero, or that he wants to play with Messi at all costs and accept no other deals from other teams.
As a team we are trying to keep him hooked, by the way our coach treats him, our fans love him, our mngmnt pays him and find our team to match his ambitions, our players embrace him in our family. But one of these go wrong, it's beyond Beppe's hands. He would have to cut our loses and this is not his strong point, he is getting better though!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Clearly there is a reason he's moving on. He lost it half time in the CL final and that was the straw that broke the camels back for the management.

No way would we accept a €40 million bid for Bonucci if the management didn't want him gone

He has set a bad atmosphere in the club and the management are moving him on

I wish Bonucci nothing but the best and I'm grateful for what he did for us
This news or rumor of him losing it at half time? How do we know this is true? It all depends on context. Maybe he lost it because he wasn't happy with how we were playing etc - Could mean anything. Its all speculation at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)