Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who's trending at genoa's midfield? Rincon needs to go too
I'd keep Rincon as a solid utility player. Lemina should go while he has some hype left to get some decent money for him

- - - Updated - - -

I maintain that's it's good to have a solid utility player to use when needed. He seems content with that role which is nice

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
I'd keep Rincon as a solid utility player. Lemina should go while he has some hype left to get some decent money for him

- - - Updated - - -

I maintain that's it's good to have a solid utility player to use when needed. He seems content with that role which is nice
Sell both and buy Fabihno... Lemina is a great player... I feel like he would of been better not moving to Juventus so early.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Which is why its better to sell him to make a decent amount of money. Lemina isn't good enough to be a starter here and probably will never be.

Rincon is the perfect utility player and content with being on the bench for a couple seasons. Use the money we can make from Lemina and Asa to buy someone who will actually walk into the lineup because Lemina wont and he will only grumble about playing time.

No brainer :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Which is why its better to sell him to make a decent amount of money. Lemina isn't good enough to be a starter here and probably will never be.

Rincon is the perfect utility player and content with being on the bench for a couple seasons. Use the money we can make from Lemina and Asa to buy someone who will actually walk into the lineup because Lemina wont and he will only grumble about playing time.

No brainer :D
What would we get for both?

20 ml?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What would we get for both?

20 ml?
Enough for a solid down payment :snoop:

I have no idea...rumor is Asa is off to West Ham or some rich EPL club we can hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Both seem like your typical run-of-mill mid table EPL team kind of player though.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know rincon looks so out of his depth at times
Not really for league/coppa matches. Maybe against Roma/Napoli, sure. But he can do the job when we need to rest players, for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)