Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol:
Forza Marotta, the undisputed king of mercato. Cant wait to see what kind of surprise our lord and savior has prepared this summer.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
These guys aren't just freebies, but look at what their club was before Juve:
Barzagli: Wolfsburg
Pirlo: AC Milan
Llorente: Athletic Bilbao
Pogba: Manchester United
Evra: Manchester United
Neto: Fiorentina
Coman: PSG
Khedira: Real Madrid
Dani Alves: Barcelona

5 players are from a topclub, 4 from a subtopclub (Milan included). Beppe has the market on this level in his control, believe me these transfers are amazing. There is no other club in Europe who does so good with low fees. Only Bayern with Lewandowski free and some other lowpriced signings for high quality players.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bayern were the closer price-quality. They used to pay more and they used to get more quality, now after this last 80m-wonder 18yo kid we'll see
Bayern has been in the position we are since this year, for the past decade. Cannot compare.

The Alex Sandro and Dybala deals, are at least as good as bayern's best signings, aside from free lewandowski

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Bayern has been in the position we are since this year, for the past decade. Cannot compare.

The Alex Sandro and Dybala deals, are at least as good as bayern's best signings, aside from free lewandowski
Exactly. I didn't explain well. BM used to spend more than us but they also got more quality than us so IMO the balance price-quality were almost equal between BM and Juve. Nowadays after BM spent 80m in a kid that IMHO is a bigger gamble than MU with Martial, I'm not sure what direction are they gonna take.

Other teams that are great getting deals are Benfica, Porto and Sevilla. I know they are in a complete different level but still, great job their scouting does year after year

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Summer 2018:
-Buffon <-> Neto?
-Alves+Lichsteiner - no replacement atm
-Evra <-> Alex Sandro
-Barzagli <-> Rugani

We gonna need to sign a new gk, new left full back, new 2 right full backs, De Sciglio's contract with Milan is running out on summer 2018, i would sign him forsure, he can cover both wings :donedeal: :beppe:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
His "freebie" XI:

Neto

Dani Alves* - Barzagli** - Lucio - Ziegler

Pazienza - Pirlo - Pogba - Coman

Toni - Llorente​

*TBC
**€0.3m
Neto
Alves - Barzagli - Lucio - Evra
Khedira - Pirlo - Pogba
Pazienza - Llorente - Coman​

Adding Khedira is worth playing Pazienza out of position imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)