KB824

Sep 16, 2003
These people are spoilt beyond all belief. They deserve the Secco days again.
And then when you ask "Well, who would you want to run the club?"

Here is your answer

...................................................................................

......................................................................................

.....................................................................................

Or "It's not my job to figure out who they should hire".

But it's OK for you to be a Monday Morning Transfer Director?

Gotcha

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
...during the 1st 4 rounds :D

damn, that season. it started so well, then everything went south.
Lol yeah. we were super hyper spoiled in the first games....

I still remember us getting hyped by Melos celebrations and thinking he was going to be a legend.....

lol.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
“[Pirlo] came at a time when we were just setting-up a high quality team,” Marotta noted on Premium Sport.

“Now though we have midfielders who give us guarantees. I say that without detracting from the value and professionalism of Montolivo, who we don’t even know if he’ll sign for Milan.

“We’ve never approached him.”

:lol: :lol:
Beppe shitting all over Monto

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Diego was a player who needed a whole team to play for him, he was essentially a shitter version of Riquelme. Stick the 2009 Diego in our current side and he would have done a lot better. But by christ that 2009/10 Juve side was horrible.

Seen him score away to Fiorentina however, nearly celebrated until I realised I was in the curva surrounded by rats :lol:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
With this guy running the transfers we will never win the CL.
Hope you're making fun of the people who said similar things before and not being foreal.

It seems he's taken this rejection very personally.Mentioned it a million times now already.

agree with juvefan27's post
He just uses it as the perfect example of our growth.

:lol: :lol:
Beppe $#@!ting all over Monto
lmao

Even Marotta be like the dafuq is wrong with these fools, why the hell would we sign Montolivo.

That was one of the worst rumors of late. And some people buy anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)