happybum

Oct 23, 2014
After qualifying to SFs along with the top 3 best teams in the world, now is the time to reinforce the team from defence to attack, as the appeal status is reaching a high point.

The club shouldn't pull a Inter 2010, where they extend the old guard with barely any investments in the new.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
After qualifying to SFs along with the top 3 best teams in the world, now is the time to reinforce the team from defence to attack, as the appeal status is reaching a high point.

The club shouldn't pull a Inter 2010, where they extend the old guard with barely any investments in the new.
There is a massive difference in financial capabilities between Inter 2010 and Juventus 2015. And we are also a much better run club than that fucking hellhole.

Mar 27, 2015
Yesterday Beppe released a very interesting interview at Sky Italia, after the match.

This summer we might open a bit the wallet (and please consider that Juventus DOES NOT plan to sell Pogba).

They wanna get better, with Paul.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
There is a massive difference in financial capabilities between Inter 2010 and Juventus 2015. And we are also a much better run club than that $#@!ing hellhole.
Juve now is in a much better financial position than that Inter. But Inter didnt care about the books back then they just bought whoever they wanted and gave them all healthy salaries. On their historical treble season they actually recorded a massive net loss. In terms of which team was better. Obviously 2011 Inter was more powerful than the current Juve. They had a perfect squad with all players firing on all cylinders.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm guessing we won't see any major sales again this summer, with some minor peripheral player sales and attempts to offload dead wood. I'm also guessing we're going to see spending more in line summer 2011 and 2012 mercatos than the last 2 summers.

2014 we spent 42 mil (27 mil sales)
2013 we spent 34 mil (53 mil sales)
2012 we spent 73 mil (23 mil sales
2011 we spent 100 mil (21 mil sales)

60-80mil in purchases this upcoming window seems likely...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)