Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Can't say I'm surprised. It was evident from the beginning that we were witnessing the greatest of men.

This "accolade" is nice, and I will celebrate it in ways better not mentioned here. But! The proof of his greatness was already there, way before this lil' accolade came along. It glowed from his smile, shone through his eyes, radiated from his shiny head. It was to be seen in the way he manhandled his foes, and turned trolling into a true artform. I have it on high authority that he also banged all of Serie A's other GMs' wives. Giovinco he brought to the club because he needed a child to cup his balls while banging broads, something Gio will still eagerly do for playing time. You see, great men think of everything. And his greatness was right there, for all to see. All you had to do was open your eyes.....

I salute you, Great Man! And I thank the heavens that you live in Italy and not up north, cause if you did I would risk running into you on the street which in turn would make me faint and put me in a state of coma / death. I simply couldn't handle being near such a divine aura. But from here I will spread your message, sing of your deeds, instill Beppemania in the people and do my utmost to raise your kingdom on earth. With the Society as my witness, I swear: such is my goal in life.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
@Klin @Bianconero_Aus @Jem83 @Lion @Kyle @zizinho
@Quazimoto
------
@
aadrienns,
abstract,
adRHCP,
Alex-444,
AlexJuventino,
aphrxia,
Arghyadeep_Juve,
ArturoFreestyle,
Badass Vidal,
Beko,
Bianco2nero,
Bianconero81,
blondu,
BottomLine,
Cronios,
dbochev,
DelpieroForLife,
DST17,
Fr3sh,
gagych,
Goodfella,
goooogle,
Hist,
Hossein Vidal,
Il Numero Dieci,
Inglip,
IrishZebra,
JCK,
JUVEMAN1211,
Juventino★★★,
juventus4life,
kHahA,
kistos,
Klin,
Kyle,
Lukson,
Maddy,
Maki Roll,
nergal,
Nomuken,
Oz_Bianconero88,
PhRoZeN,
Qwisto,
Rabbit,
reallegends,
RonaldDeebo,
runner0xff,
SoundAttack,
Timsar,
Turk_Bianconero,
Van Helsing,
Völler,
Zé Tahir,
ZoSo
:lol::lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)