zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i checked his last few posts, he didnt say anything that would justify a ban (atleast i havent found anything). the only thing i noticed is that post above. but if you get banned for something like that nowadays, while i was reading far, far worse things here, then i dont know anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

and who's baby? you? :confused:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
@Hist used to hate this guy. now he wont stop kissing his ass :D
I neither hated the guy nor kissed his ass. I think he did a good job. I give him some credit for what we achieved but I give most of the credit to Conte. He built a very good team for peanuts. I am very satisfied with how Juve have been doing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Considering i was the first to back marotta before all you pussies turned, i'm honestly annoyed not to be on your list

Go choke in panties
Zach saying he was the first on the entire forum to do something again. Just like with his backing of Coman, blatantly untrue. Many backed Marotta, and many said they thought Coman would turn out good, long before "our great Zacheryah" even posted in the threads. :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Zach saying he was the first on the entire forum to do something again. Just like with his backing of Coman, blatantly untrue. Many backed Marotta, and many said they thought Coman would turn out good, long before "our great Zacheryah" even posted in the threads. :lol:
According to Zach a couple of years ago, Higuain was the most clinical striker in the game. Why is he banned though?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And I uncovered the cult

and it was totally worth penetrating the sacred holes of its members
Fixed it for you. :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

According to Zach a couple of years ago, Higuain was the most clinical striker in the game. Why is he banned though?
:lol:

I don't know. Perhaps that post Zizinho referenced above. Seems light though, to be banned for.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
oh, the depth vs quality discussions from the summer about the Champions League.

Except for Morata, we have the same 10 players and same failing formation. Year in and year out we never learn or adapt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)