only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Let me ask you this Suns, are we a real European elite club? Are we in the same tier as Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern and Chelsea? Or are we in the same tier as Atletico, Dortmund and Arsenal?
No doubt we're as big as real, Barca and much bigger than Chelsea. Financially at the moment, we can't cope with these clubs.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If Juve are as big as Real then we wont have any problems keeping and attracting stars. Real can easily fight off against oil club the question is can Juve do that too? Pogba is the answer to that question.

Players want Real, just look at how Modric forced his move but which elite player forced a move to Juve recently?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
No doubt we're as big as real, Barca and much bigger than Chelsea. Financially at the moment, we can't cope with these clubs.
While I agree that we can't be sellers, by this logic Ajax Amsterdam is also on par with Real and Barca and much bigger than Chelsea. History is one thing but finances are what really makes a club big in contemporary football world. That's just the harsh reality.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Let me ask you this Suns, are we a real European elite club? Are we in the same tier as Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern and Chelsea? Or are we in the same tier as Atletico, Dortmund and Arsenal?
We have it all. We have prestige, history, huge fanbase, dominate a major market(the Italian). Juventus still means something, the only thing holding us back today is our shitty league.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If Juve are as big as Real then we wont have any problems keeping and attracting stars. Real can easily fight off against oil club the question is can Juve do that too? Pogba is the answer to that question.

Players want Real, just look at how Modric forced his move but which elite player forced a move to Juve recently?
You come up with some over dramatic bullshit sometimes, don't you?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Chelsea? :howler: Plastic pieces of shit are no European Elite. Madrid, Barca, and Bayern I can agree with.

We should be setting the example for the rest of Italy and Serie A to follow, and we can't be doing that by selling off our stars.

We used to be a member of that Elite, and the only way to break back into it is by adopting a sensible approach, and that includes retaining our top stars.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I expecting something big this summer. I can feel it.
@Osman

Vidal.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
That's not good news, everyone has seen how crooked Barca and RM can be when they chase players. Over time, it might get to Pogba. However, if they toss up a crazy bid of M60£ - and also paid it in advance, I'd definitely take it. We're not a selling club but that amount of cash is just crazy. I really doubt, however, that anyone would pay that fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)