Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
On TV now. Pretty made it clear if the right offer comes for Vucinic, Quag or Gio comes they can go if they want to. Making it seem like we won't get anyone in Jan.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The Director General spoke to Radio Anhch'io Sport, here’s what he said;

"We have to look ahead without being satisfied with the present. I work together with (Sporting Director) Fabio Paratici to coordinate all the scouts of Juventus. Thanks to him we completed operations like that of Berardi & have seven young players on loan in Serie A, as well as another large group spread between Serie B & foreign leagues .

“Berardi is co-owned with Sassuolo. Our relationship with President Squinzi is excellent & I’m convinced that we will continue this collaboration. Currently I do not know if Berardi will be part of the Juventus squad for next season, he’s still only 19 years old & the move to Juventus weighs very heavily for everyone.

On Claudio Marchisio: "There is no problem with him. Claudio is one of the few guys, along with De Ceglie, to have worn the shirt of every team in the Juventus youth sector & he loves this shirt. With the many commitments of the season, each player lives with periods of low playing time, but everything is normal. Look at the hug between Claudio & Conte after he scored!"

On Pirlo & Pogba: "I told Andrea last week that this is his natural habitat, we talked and in February we will find the solution to continue together. From our point of view, we do not want to sell Pogba, & so far we have closed the door to any possible buyer."

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Love how he's handling the situation surrounding the interest in our stars. We're not a selling club, fuck off. Or brake the world record.

People talk about Pogba as if he's playing for Tottenham or some shitty team like that.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Love how he's handling the situation surrounding the interest in our stars. We're not a selling club, $#@! off. Or brake the world record.

People talk about Pogba as if he's playing for Tottenham or some $#@!ty team like that.
Let me ask you this Suns, are we a real European elite club? Are we in the same tier as Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern and Chelsea? Or are we in the same tier as Atletico, Dortmund and Arsenal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)