JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lambert scored against us in that game
What part of "I don't care" didn't you understand?

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't know how he thought that Lambert scored against us, I remember that match like it was yesterday, Riedle scored twice and Ricken scored the third. Must have been a match he played on PS3 where Lambert scored against us.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
pardon me he assisted a goal - In Borussia winning the 1997 UEFA Champions League Final against Juventus, he played in midfield to quell the influence of Juve's French playmaker Zinedine Zidane.[9][10][11][12][13] Lambert's cross also set up Karl-Heinz Riedle's opening goal. Dortmund won 3–1. Lambert's contribution has since been suggested as a man of the match performance

still there was no need to act like a complete jackass guys

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Just like all of your predictions and friends, imaginary.

and lol at you trying to be the bestest fan remembering everything while actually you just google it. Most likely you didn't even saw the match, just watched some highlights or read on some rating site bout it.

One word - fail.

robbotis

Jun 22, 2012
I think we've been patient enough w/ Marotta.
Look at itsimply, he paid 6 million for Peluso.
But won't pay that for a real difference maker, at the biggest position of NEED, for Lisandro.
That's fireable.

Unless he's doing so, because he's going to pay 40 million for Neymar in June!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He payd 1 mil for the loan with OPTION to buy.
we needed peluso, cause of chiellini injury and asamoah away.
That means De celgie is on the leftwingback all the time
So, its just caceres on the Lcb, and no one else left.

and what if we cant field caceres ? exactly, we needed to loan someone.

Lissandro a real diffrence maker ? then why is he on sale in januari ? If we buy him now, we can rule out any summer signing. Hiring anelka, probably the better option altho i hate anelka.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)