Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So far if all is true:

Ziegler (free)
Pirlo (free)
Pazienza (free)
Beck (5m)

If that is true, then we have 4 new players and have only spent 5m meaning we should have a lot more to spend on 2 great players...wtf are we waiting on? Plus player sales...

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Are Pazienza and Beck official? :frown:
I'd rather have Marrone and Licht.

Perotti sounds and looks like a poor mans Hazard to me.
Who isn't? Bastos is a double poor man Hazard. In quality and in age. :)

Ribery is probably the only one who isn't but he's still a worse option than the belgian. Nani isn't too, but not really the Juve sort of guy.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Are Pazienza and Beck official? :frown:
I'd rather have Marrone and Licht.

Who isn't? Bastos is a double poor man Hazard. In quality and in age. :)

Ribery is probably the only one who isn't but he's still a worse option than the belgian. Nani isn't too, but not really the Juve sort of guy.
I admit I haven't seen enough to make a proper judgement on Perotti by a long shot...but I'm going to anyway :D. Just from what I've seen I'm looking at some extended highlights on him there isn't anything about him that looks like he would be a decent addition. He doesn't look like he takes on his man and he doesn't look like he has the skill required to do so and this is youtube which is not a proper representation on the player but should be an advantageous one. Bastos looks quicker than he does and has a decent shot on him. Nani is more skillful and also has a good shot on him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So far if all is true:

Ziegler (free)
Pirlo (free)
Pazienza (free)
Beck (5m)

If that is true, then we have 4 new players and have only spent 5m meaning we should have a lot more to spend on 2 great players...wtf are we waiting on? Plus player sales...
Before saying all that, try adding Quag, Matri, Pepe or whoever. Because on those transfer we'll be spending over 30mln euros.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Waste of money if you ask me, I mean for Pepe, Martinez, and Motta that is. In any case, if you want to look at it that way, then any acquisitions this summer will also be paid for in installments, hence an Aguero or Sanchez would only set us back 12-15 Million this mercato only.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who the fuck is Perotti? Is he our amazing backup plan aka 6'th choice player when we fail at all our other objectives? Is he bounc to be the panic buy who no club wanted, we bought as a result, and will claim that he wanted us all along and we beat off competition from the likes of Southampton, Piacenza, and Zaragoza?

zidane_21

Jun 2, 2011
Who the fuck is Perotti? Is he our amazing backup plan aka 6'th choice player when we fail at all our other objectives? Is he bounc to be the panic buy who no club wanted, we bought as a result, and will claim that he wanted us all along and we beat off competition from the likes of Southampton, Piacenza, and Zaragoza?
Agree pal. Sad to see what our once great club has become. How did Marotta get the GM post?

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I hope we just go for Quaglia and Matri. We should also try to get a discount on Matri's deal giving Cagliari some youngsters (co-own/loan).

Btw, Alvizou this time?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So far if all is true:

Ziegler (free)
Pirlo (free)
Pazienza (free)
Beck (5m)

Problem is that there isn't any expensive players willing to join us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)