noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Calciomercato.com
now we linked with capdevilla:

Secondo quanto riferisce il quotidiano spagnolo As, la Juventus starebbe trattando il Villareal l'arrivo a Torino del terzino campione del mondo Joan Capdevila col Villarreal.

La Juve avrebbe avviato la trattativa qualche giorno fa e, secondo quanto riferisce As, ci sarebbe già l'accordo tra i bianconeri e il giocatore spagnolo, mentre manca ancora l'accordo con il Villareal che però avrebbe già trovato il sostituto: il laterale dello Sporting Lisbona Canella.

According to reports the Spanish daily AS, Juventus would be treating the arrival in Turin Villarreal defender Joan Capdevila world champion with Villarreal.

Juventus have started the negotiations a few days ago, reports As there is already agreement between the Bianconeri and the Spanish player, while still lacking an agreement with Villarreal but has already found a replacement: the side of Sporting Canella.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
We have no money? Then why are we signing players for 12-15M and agreeing to buyout options between 9 and 16M?

Krasic and Bonucci I would have signed, but the others like Pepe and Martinez, definitely not.
We pay the money over 3-4 years and made some loans.. We have not spent that much.. A realistic goal is CL and we should make it with our current squad (and a new LB)..
Pepole in here think Marotta is a guru or that he is shit. Why don't we have any in the middle?
Personally, my concern is more about Del Neri and not the players.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
We pay the money over 3-4 years and made some loans.. We have not spent that much.. A realistic goal is CL and we should make it with our current squad (and a new LB)..
Pepole in here think Marotta is a guru or that he is shit. Why don't we have any in the middle?
Personally, my concern is more about Del Neri and not the players.
:tup:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So signing mediocre players is called "steadying the ship"?

:rofl:

What a joke. Seriously, wake the FUCK UP.
Yes. Marotta obviously chose the likes of Pepe over Messi or David Villa. Obviously he wants nothing but mediocrity. He is completely in control of whoever he can sign. There are no limits. It's like Football Manager, he can sign whoever.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
we have completely changed the set-up of our team for a relatively low amount of money apart from maybe Martinez
we don't have the money to buy 5 or 6 worldclass players
what do you want him to do? pull a Secco and buy two players for 40 or 50 million and watch them crash at Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)