Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Marotta has not done too much wrong, most of his signings have been good.

DN - like I've said before, the players still believe in him, that is what is most important.
That sounds amazing, now could you remind me which spot we have in the league?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I blame Marotta as well. If we are gonna play a 4-4-2... why didn't he sign a left winger? He decided to waste money on players like Martinez instead.
like I said most were good...if you're going to pinpoint Martinez, what about Quag, Matri, Aqui, Storari.

That sounds amazing, now could you remind me which spot we have in the league?
I believe its 7th.

Jun 7, 2003
patience is the key. i like ahmeds opinion. we cant fire both and then hope that the next one will make a better job. marotta did very well, martinez couldnt prove him because of his injuries. maybe he would also be a good, and where the fuck should gio play...always crying for players that we dont have or play somewhere else. he would not have a place in 4-4-2 so he was loaned out to parma. i love trezeguet but he didnt replace him with toni. toni was a reaction to the injuries. and he had to chose between amauri and trezeguet, he opted for amauri. he is also a human he could not have known that amauri will be injured that long.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just have hope and faith guys. The players are willing to continue earning their wages under DelNeri. That's the key to success, not any of that skill or team skill nonsense.

:pado:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Seriously though, what non-deserving-of-the-Juventus-shirt type of player wouldn't be satisfied actually playing at Juventus for a big salary regardless of results on the pitch?

Del Neri and Marotta - a couple of dream-weavers.

Too bad it's Motta's dream and not Juventus'.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
It's not realistic to ask for both of them to be shown the door after only one season. DN should be the one kicked out though, obviously.

Marotta has not done too much wrong, most of his signings have been good.

DN - like I've said before, the players still believe in him, that is what is most important.
Yeah but how would you know they do? Because they say so in the press? They would never speak differently. 2 seasons ago when Ranieri lost the team none of our players ran to the press before he was sacked and flashed the news or flamed the tinkerman. On the contrary they were all supporting him and shit until they confronted him after his last game and then he was sacked.

Im pretty sure DN is a loser in the eyes of our players just like he is in ours.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
there is only one transfer I really don't understand
why did we loan out Giovinco with an option to buy for Parma
our board is constanly aiming for an italian team and then we offload one of the most promising young italians
I just don't get it:crazy:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
there is only one transfer I really don't understand
why did we loan out Giovinco with an option to buy for Parma
our board is constanly aiming for an italian team and then we offload one of the most promising young italians
I just don't get it:crazy:
According to what he Parma president said (or was it the GM?) the buyout clause for the half rights to Seba's contract is pretty big for them. So after all, if they want to practice their right they'll have to splash the cash and even then they would only get half his rights meaning we can still get him back say the season after by outbidding them for the other half. That ofcourse presuming he actually impresses.

So no, there's nothing to blame Marotta on for this deal.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I didn't say I blamed anyone but I don't understand why we got rid of him in the first place
all season long we have lacked a left winger/midfielder, a position that would have fit Gio
I can understand Gio's point of view for wanting more games but why can't our board see that he has talent when everybody else sees it

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I didn't say I blamed anyone but I don't understand why we got rid of him in the first place
all season long we have lacked a left winger/midfielder, a position that would have fit Gio
I can understand Gio's point of view for wanting more games but why can't our board see that he has talent when everybody else sees it
If you really are one of his fans you should have realized by now that it's not his natural position to play as a winger nor does he have the physique or stamina to play in such a position. If he was to stay he would have to play in a second striker role or a trequartista. And apparently since the club couldn't guarantee him first team football and due to the bitter experience he had last season he decided to jump ships, temporarily at least. And IMO it was the right thing to do for both his and the club's sake.

He just wasn't ready to play a lead role this season, not after all what was said and happened before the kick off of the new season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)