Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
No and serious damage is not how i would describe it at all. What happened is our policy of signing market opportunities no longer suits the ambition of the club. It can continue to dominate Serie A but will it make the step up to winning the CL? Maybe but that depends on the luck of the right players being available at the right time. It isn't likely imo that policy will beat the best in Europe.
Are we now implying that Beppe was not responsible for the players we signed?

What I find interesting is that we are more than happy to spend huge sums of money on attackers and defenders. 80m on De Ligt, 90m on Higuain, 105m on Ronaldo, even Dybala was very expensive at the time for such a young and unproven player.

But for some reason, as soon as it comes to the midfield, suddenly we have zero funds and exclusively target freebies and cheap options.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Stupid comparison, look at the difference between where the team was then and where it was when Sarri was hired. Del Neri was hired because literally who the fuck else would have wanted the expectations Juventus carries with the shit squad it had the time? It was unappealing as hell.

When Sarri was hired we had fucking Ronaldo in the team.

- - - Updated - - -

All you have to do is look at where the club was when he arrived and where the club was when he left. Its simple really but this dude is a Sarri boi so...
And also look at what’s happened to the club since he’s left. We are perilously close to becoming the new post 2007 Milan, full of washed up old has-beens, failed big money signings and Paratici constructing horribly unbalanced squads on the precipice of collapse.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
And also look at what’s happened to the club since he’s left. We are perilously close to becoming the new post 2007 Milan, full of washed up old has-beens, failed big money signings and Paratici constructing horribly unbalanced squads on the precipice of collapse.
What happened?
We still won the 2 scudettos and played a Copa final. Regardless of how they were won. If Max would have been the coach we would have won both probably.
You make it sound that we didn't enjoy success.
The only mistake was appointing sarri.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With the typical nonsense going on at inter, were Beppe to part ways with them would you take him back?
What nonsense are you talking about?

As for your question, I never liked him, I heavily criticised him but he was the holding us altogether, He had a sound plan and the plan was much further than his nose. So yes, I'd bring him but but just like Allegri, you can forget about him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What nonsense are you talking about?

As for your question, I never liked him, I heavily criticised him but he was the holding us altogether, He had a sound plan and the plan was much further than his nose. So yes, I'd bring him but but just like Allegri, you can forget about him.
Heard there are financial problems and they are overdue with payments for Hakimi's transfer for example, and Suning may be looking to sell already.

If he left inter, I don't see why there can't be a reconciliation, with Tici and Swayze on the way out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Heard there are financial problems and they are overdue with payments for Hakimi's transfer for example, and Suning may be looking to sell already.

If he left inter, I don't see why there can't be a reconciliation, with Tici and Swayze on the way out.
Nothing will happen on the financial front. They will fix it in one way or another.

As for him not coming back, it has nothing to do with Tici and Swayze, it's Agnelli that burnt the bridge with him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Nothing will happen on the financial front. They will fix it in one way or another.

As for him not coming back, it has nothing to do with Tici and Swayze, it's Agnelli that burnt the bridge with him.
I know it's unlikely. But if Agnelli could admit his mistake you never know...

Anyway, I'm just thinking about who we can replace Tici with. This has to be his last year with us, it's clearly not working out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I know it's unlikely. But if Agnelli could admit his mistake you never know...

Anyway, I'm just thinking about who we can replace Tici with. This has to be his last year with us, it's clearly not working out.
I don't think Agnelli is the person that admins making mistakes. He will correct his mistakes by taking action towards something else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)