Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
On the contrary to what is being said here, I don't see this transfer window as chaotic as someone else claimed. It certainly seems so in the media, but that's always been their job every Summer. It's up to you to chose what to believe or not.

I don't want to believe that neither Beppe, Paratici, Nedved, Agnelli, Allegri nor even their mothers know that we need a starter RB, starter CM, another winger and possibly also another backup CF. They proved us wrong every damn time, yet some people never learn and always take the first occasion to bash not only Beppe, but also the club in general.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
On the contrary to what is being said here, I don't see this transfer window as chaotic as someone else claimed. It certainly seems so in the media, but that's always been their job every Summer. It's up to you to chose what to believe or not.

I don't want to believe that neither Beppe, Paratici, Nedved, Agnelli, Allegri nor even their mothers know that we need a starter RB, starter CM, another winger and possibly also another backup CF. They proved us wrong every damn time, yet some people never learn and always take the first occasion to bash not only Beppe, but also the club in general.
Are you taking a piss with that avatar?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Tuz nation, or are you speaking in general terms? :D

Are you happy with the mercato thus far? Be honest. What are your expectations?
I honestly find it incredibly idiotic to rate something that is not finished, unless there are preset milestones which can be evaluated.

You should do my job for a week, you'd learn so much on why this behaviour is nonsense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)