Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The team doesn't need much added it to in all honesty. We are pretty solid in every department.

A LW, RW, LB and RB to add extra depth and more starting options and we are good.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Lich and Asa are not really good enough.

Cuadrado needs help on the RW and Mandzukic as a LW can be improved on with a player like Sanchez
Licht and Asa are good backups.

Besides, I was pointing out that you were kinda contradcting yourself in your post.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Licht and Asa are good backups.

Besides, I was pointing out that you were kinda contradcting yourself in your post.
Ah I see, well I don't think 4 players is that much considering 2 positions starters aren't even needed.

Lich and Asa don't really offer anything going forward and we have seen how much the team is improved with attacking minded full backs that can also do a decent job in defence

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
"It's hard to improve this squad"

Other than the youth signings I'm expecting either an elite starter or elite U23 player(s) to come in, future-proofing this dynasty further :touched:

Yes I'm talking about someone like Verratti for the former, and Schick or SMS for the latter.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Marotta: “Let’s say we’ve deservedly taken on a prominent position, also because of having an important international mentality. The fact that we’ve gone through this period as an experience has led us today to being among the best clubs in Europe. I think money isn’t the only reason for achieving results, there’s a need for great competence within each club, great management"

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pirlo
Barzagli
Evra
Dani Alves

Any other old players out there who want to get back to their former glory? We're clearly getting a good rep out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)