Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Unlikely yeah, but he still has alot of football in him, wouldnt say no at all for free.

Didnt know he was 33, man time flies, I still think of players as old as me as young :D

I know, so do I. And yet I'm almost 30. Sure as fuck don't feel 30.

But, and at Juventus we have shown this quite a lot the past few years, footballing careers tend to be slightly longer these days. Used to be the case that at 32 a career was pretty much over. I think if the mind is willing, most players can now carry on until they're 36, 37.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, our starting players average age is like 29 so we cant be scoffing too much at older players lol.

Santi aint in wheelchair yet.

still got moves lol

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
But here is something to actually argue about. What was the last transfer that cost money that he got wrong? One could say Pjaca, but that is a case of injuries more than anything. The potential is still obviously there. I'm going to have to go back and check.
Isla cost us a decent ammount didn't he? Something like 18 million. One of the few times I can remember Beppe buying a lemon.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Guys, quick question, can anyone here help with tickets to The final? Any contacts with brokers etc to help get a deal? Ironic I'm asking in the Beppe thread, but willing to buy outright instead of loaning em. 😛

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I didnt know about him...but after the first games in our shirt i got terrible vibes from him. Was playing like cack.
Was never the same player again after his knee injury. Was genuinely a fantastic wingback at Udinese, plenty of people (myself included) were genuinely very excited about the transfer. Maybe his words about wanting to play for Real Madrid - just after signing for us - jinxed his career for Juve :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)