s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i always said that we still needed 2 more classy midfielders. we have some depth but even our starting midfield is not up to the juve standards we are used to. do your magic, beppe, and sell hernanes, sell asamoah and bring some new vidals, pogbas, verattis.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It's ok. Asamoah is re-discovering hahahha

Seriously. Once Cheesio is back, Pjanic/Khedira should play like CM, Lemina as B2B and Marchisio like DM. It should be better

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What if 7 isn't real?

BTW most predictable thread bump since September.
If 7 isnt real, then what comes after 6?

- - - Updated - - -

According to some Math genius, we have seven! So he did a good job! We don't even have enough room to play them all. What else do you expect him to do?
Im not really a genius but im glad I left such a great impression on you. Must not have been that hard though, considering youre a guy that thinks 7 is 0. i have just one question for you, does your theory work both ways? Would it be too farfetched to claim 0 is the same as 7? If yes, please tell us more

- - - Updated - - -

Never thought I would hear someone criticizing Beppe for not buying enough midfielders :D I've seen it all now.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean someone left footed who can score and assist?
If only such player existed somewhere in Italy

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Maybe we should have a backup for Dybala.

Pjaca ia promising but is very raw and not a SS. I don't think Higuain and Mandzukic is a good combo.
instead of back up (since we don't have one and signing one in January is impossible) why not change formation to 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 or something where the lack of Dybala will be replaced with wingers. I hope we don't see Mandzu - Higgy in the next games since Dybala is out. Allegri must change formation

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
instead of back up (since we don't have one and signing one in January is impossible) why not change formation to 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 or something where the lack of Dybala will be replaced with wingers. I hope we don't see Mandzu - Higgy in the next games since Dybala is out. Allegri must change formation
Definitely you will see that combination especially cause Pjaca is injured which is a pity cause the kid could have a chance to shine and show all his potential.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:agree:

True, it would also add another player to the attack as at the moment there is a big gap between the midfield and attack.

The problem is we don't have a LW with Pjaca injured. The only player I think we could play there would be A. Sandro or even Kean, but not sure that is a good option.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
:agree:

True, it would also add another player to the attack as at the moment there is a big gap between the midfield and attack.

The problem is we don't have a LW with Pjaca injured. The only player I think we could play there would be A. Sandro or even Kean, but not sure that is a good option.
Pjaca should be ready for Napoli. That kid is amazing, he dribbles with such an ease

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2013
Marotta: ‘Raiola gets €27m for Pogba’
By Football Italia staff

He [Pogba] came from United for a price of around €1.5m

After four years with us he decided to return to England, he wanted to leave at all costs. Our asking price was €105m plus €5m in bonuses, which is payable if the player renews with United or leaves for a fee of more than €50m

That brings us to a capital gain in the budget of €95m. Mino Raiola and his company will be paid €27m. Taking fees into account, the total gain for Pogba was €72m

WHAT??? Now you're saying that we paid Raiola's commission? c'mon Beppe, I expected more from you...

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calc...isti_magari_il_bayern_non_riscattasse_coman_/

Very relevant quotes from Marotta, as he was speaking directly towards the associates. He was answering questions and had to open up. Highlights:

- Pogba arrived for 1.5M from United, and the comissions were established since his arrival; (that's exactly what we thought. It was the condition to bring the guy, and it was obviously really worth it)

- Pogba wanted to leave at all costs, and not just because of the increase in salary. Juventus could have matched his financial demands. Guy just wanted to leave, and Marotta opted for letting him go, or it would have caused problems in the locker room;

- Operation was 105M + 5M bonus. Bonus will be due if he renews with United or is sold for 50M +;

- Raiola received 27M from Juve;

- Higuain was a priority of the administration council, with 45M already paid and more 45M next year;

- Cuadrado was signed for a 3 year loan, 5M per year. If Juve wins the scudetto, they will have to purchase his rights right away for 20M;

- Zaza was loaned out for 5M, and his purchase will be obligatory after 14 games, regardless of how many minutes; (he already has 7 games)

- Coman was loaned out for 7M and Bayern have the right to buy him for 21M, regardless of any conditions. Marotta expressed some kind of desire, or the possibility that Bayern may not sign him;

- Sunday Juve got damaged at San Siro, obviously (referring to refereeing). They avoided strong statements, but after the game Marotta had a "civil" encounter with Rizzoli, expressing Juve's point of view. Juve doesn't look for excuses, gotta win regardless of referees.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calc...isti_magari_il_bayern_non_riscattasse_coman_/

Very relevant quotes from Marotta, as he was speaking directly towards the associates. He was answering questions and had to open up. Highlights:

- Pogba arrived for 1.5M from United, and the comissions were established since his arrival; (that's exactly what we thought. It was the condition to bring the guy, and it was obviously really worth it)

- Pogba wanted to leave at all costs, and not just because of the increase in salary. Juventus could have matched his financial demands. Guy just wanted to leave, and Marotta opted for letting him go, or it would have caused problems in the locker room;

- Operation was 105M + 5M bonus. Bonus will be due if he renews with United or is sold for 50M +;

- Higuain was a priority of the administration council, with 45M already paid and more 45M next year;

- Cuadrado was signed for a 3 year loan, 5M per year. If Juve wins the scudetto, they will have to purchase his rights right away for 20M;

- Zaza was loaned out for 5M, and his purchase will be obligatory after 14 games, regardless of how many minutes; (he already has 7 games)

- Coman was loaned out for 7M and Bayern have the right to buy him for 21M, regardless of any conditions. Marotta expressed some kind of desire, or the possibility that Bayern may not sign him;

- Sunday Juve got damaged at San Siro, obviously (referring to refereeing). They avoided strong statements, but after the game Marotta had a "civil" encounter with Rizzoli, expressing Juve's point of view. Juve doesn't look for excuses, gotta win regardless of referees.
So we are gonna get those 5m next summer when Pogs goes chelsea for 60m :rofl:

Everyone was shocking for 25m, well It wasn't, 27m It is :lol:

At least Coman breaks two more time his legs this season, that's not gonna happen. BM is gonna keep him

Damaged for the ref but way more for our game plan. Besides the stupid ref against lyon was way worst biased

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004

Does this means he didn't leave for money? He left cause he wanted a new challenge?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)