baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Like Khedira, who got injured?
Always a risk though, buying a player whose had a long layoff. Granted Khedira apparently recovered in January but Madrid didn't play him for other reasons, but it should've been accounted for that he was a signing with a little more risk than say an Allan. Calculated risk I mean. As much as Khedira has impressed me in his opening games, my worries about him being injury prone haven't quite subsided yet. It's not an easy task to attain full fitness and stay injury free after a 6 month lay off and then injury in pre season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
“Have we received offers for Marchisio? Many proposals arrived on our desk, but we are counting on Marchisio and renewed his contract over the summer.

I think he is the first to agree that he should end his career with this jersey.
Pretty gross to hear Beppe saying this after the disgraceful way in which Del Piero was pushed out. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don't think it was beppe that pushed him out.
Neither do I. I just don't like hearing stuff like this after the club has clearly shown they have no regard for such things, and will push any player out that they see as no longer useful. I mean DP could easily have finished his career with us as a sub. And he seemed perfectly content to do so.

FFS, our team could probably use him right now, considering our lack of SS options. :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Neither do I. I just don't like hearing stuff like this after the club has clearly shown they have no regard for such things, and will push any player out that they see as no longer useful. I mean DP could easily have finished his career with us as a sub. And he seemed perfectly content to do so.

FFS, our team could probably use him right now, considering our lack of SS options. :D
The man was willing to sign a blank check ffs!!!!

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
He should take some of the blame for this current situation too. We have a coach that wanted to play a certain system, he didn't get the proper players for it.
Not only marotta, but also all of juventus element.
Yes allegri did not get proper players for it, but losing against udinese + drawing against frosinone and chievo is not acceptable.
Juventus senior/ backbone like buffon, bonucci, chiellini, marchisio, morata, litchsteiner, pogba, evra played so shit in serie A.
How could juventus conceded goal by every first shoot on goal at JS?

I get it there are some mistake by marotta.
But to be fair, we can not blame marotta only.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Not only marotta, but also all of juventus element.
Yes allegri did not get proper players for it, but losing against udinese + drawing against frosinone and chievo is not acceptable.
Juventus senior/ backbone like buffon, bonucci, chiellini, marchisio, morata, litchsteiner, pogba, evra played so shit in serie A.
How could juventus conceded goal by every first shoot on goal at JS?

I get it there are some mistake by marotta.
But to be fair, we can not blame marotta only.
Not at all, everyone should face some questions for this. AS OF RIGHT NOW, this has been an disastrous summer with very little proper planning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 61)