Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
But Sneijder and Eto'o are still shining at Inter regardless of their experience in the league.

Anyway, I think if Marotta has a knack for buying undiscovered stars for cheap I have absolutely no problem with it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But Sneijder and Eto'o are still shining at Inter regardless of their experience in the league.

Anyway, I think if Marotta has a knack for buying undiscovered stars for cheap I have absolutely no problem with it.
Yes, but did you read all of my post? Can we attract players like Sneijder and Eto'o?

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
What is this forum made of? A bunch of idiots?

What the hell do you expect Marotta to say? "Yes, next summer we will buy star players". That would be an open invitation to other clubs to treat us like they treat Man City. If they know that we'll buy one, or two star players, they would have no problem squeezing our budgets dry.

Come on people, I know we are fans, and we expect to hear nice words coming out of Marotta's mouth. But don't you see that anything that comes out of his mouth is there for EVERYBODY to hear, not just the fans??

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
A shining light of impartiality, from the guy who wants us to have a whole team of ex-Yugoslav players :rolleyes:
Handanovic (Stojkovic)

Srna (Corluka)---------Ivanovic (Subotic)-------Vidic------------Kolarov

Stankovic (kacar)

Modic

Krasic---------------------------------------------------Pandev

Jovetic----------------------Dzeko (Vucinic)​

Yeah what was I thinking, who would want such a crappy team anyways :crazy:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Marotta:-

We sold Diego because they gave us 16.5 Million Cash, which enabled us to take Krasic and Quagliarella. Felipe Melo? He has shown he deserved to stay.

Krasic's been awesome and Quag two goals in three games. Looking good up to now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)