ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Suarez is a fantastically clinical and awesome striker, I cannot begin to even illusrate how much I would relish in Luis Suarez being part of our dull and uninspired forward line instead of useless vomit-inducing mediocre stinky turds like Giovinco. Suarez is surely world class and one of the most magnificent and splendid players in the world (mind you not as sublimely scintillating or elegantly brilliant as Zidane or Del Piero in their prime).

:andyandbarcelona::p:shutup:;):D:dule:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Suarez is a fantastically clinical and awesome striker, I cannot begin to even illusrate how much I would relish in Luis Suarez being part of our dull and uninspired forward line instead of useless vomit-inducing mediocre stinky turds like Giovinco. Suarez is surely world class and one of the most magnificent and splendid players in the world (mind you not as sublimely scintillating or elegantly brilliant as Zidane or Del Piero in their prime).

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10/10 for accuracy

Dec 31, 2008

:lol:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So, despite all that misplaced credit Marotta was getting, not because of his efforts, but because of Contes results, ppl rated him high, only because of those results.
Now that those resilts are not there, it is only fair for those who rate things this way to stand by their standards!

Lets see if they are hypocrites or not...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So, despite all that misplaced credit Marotta was getting, not because of his efforts, but because of Contes results, ppl rated him high, only because of those results.
Now that those resilts are not there, it is only fair for those who rate things this way to stand by their standards!

Lets see if they are hippocrites or not...

thankfully our resident hippocrates is here to call them out

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Lets see if they are hippocrites or not...
this cant be blamed on marotta. we have far more talent in our squad than copenhagen and galata put together

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
All Marotta can do is get the best players he can within whatever budget we are confined to

Are our players vastly better (On paper) than the teams that hace embarrased us? Yes.

The fault is clearly not Beppes then.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
this cant be blamed on marotta. we have far more talent in our squad than copenhagen and galata put together
I know, i agree, but Marotta gained far too much praise for successes that wasnt his deed either!
And the criticism on him was unfairly dissmissed only because of those successes.
You and me dont judge this way, we judge him for his work, but the ones who judge him from the resukts, regardkess of his work, ought to be men enough to do the same now too!

- - - Updated - - -

All Marotta can do is get the best players he can within whatever budget we are confined to

Are our players vastly better (On paper) than the teams that hace embarrased us? Yes.

The fault is clearly not Beppes then.
If Galata can get Drogba and Sneidjer and even Melo for such a reduced price, what Juventus ought to have?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I know, i agree, but Marotta gained far too much praise for successes that wasnt his deed either!
And the criticism on him was unfairly dissmissed only because of those successes.
You and me dont judge this way, we judge him for his work, but the ones who judge him from the resukts, regardkess of his work, ought to be men enough to do the same now too!
I don't get it. Elimination doesn't change the fact that he has assembled a very fine squad. One that is completely bossing the league and is more than good enough to qualify from the group we were in.

Do you want him to coach the players too?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
well from his work on paper is a squad that should easily get through to knockout stages from this group. I wouldn't say it is a team that can be expected to win the cl on paper, or beat bayern etc. but to progress from this group should have been easily achievable. seems due to failures by others that didn't happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)