giuly (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Another rumor :disagree:
who's next???
and why are we being linked with old players???
Aren't we supposed to build a team for the future??? :tdown:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Another rumor :disagree:
who's next???
and why are we being linked with old players???
Aren't we supposed to build a team for the future??? :tdown:
We need a bit of both, to keep our stars, we need some high profile sigings also so then you automatically come to a bit older players.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
We need a bit of both, to keep our stars, we need some high profile sigings also so then you automatically come to a bit older players.
ok, but 30 years old players can last for 3 years maximum!
I think we are looking for cheap players, which they should be old !

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Would be nice to see some pace in Juventus. Wouldn't mind him, al though I wonder how long he has left on the big stage. When he loses his speed he won't cut it anymore.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
ok, but 30 years old players can last for 3 years maximum!
I think we are looking for cheap players, which they should be old !
True, but he won't cost is that much, we have a good relationship with barca after last season's transfers, Giuly is only costing them money at the moment and isn't a young guy anymore so then they won't ask much for him

Giuly's transfer means Camoranesi's leave

I would prefer Camoranesi
Me to, but if Camo wants out, Giuly would be a good substitution for him.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
On the right flank we currently have three players listed. Camo, Sali and Marchi. I would rather see us pick up a high quality DMF and a get a good deal time player to play behind Nedved on the left flank. Camo is probably leaving, I hope he stays but I think he made it pretty evident that he wants out. However, if he leaves I think we have two decent options on the right flank. Of course, they will not be as good as Camo, but they will have to do.

Juventus problem in my opinion seem to be up the middle. We are weak (after Trez leaves) at CF, CMF and CB positions. That is not good at all. I like Giuly and think he would be a good player for us, but we need to focus on some other spots in the team before we buy a third right side midfielder.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
True, but I think Sali will be used as AML or DL (since Chiellini seems to be a new CB) or DR rather then AMR so then Giuly can still be brought in as new AMR.
I however agree that we could use some reinforcements in our central spots in every line.

Jul 23, 2006
juve already have braco coming in this summer
i think another 30 year old would be bad for the squad(better buy a 27(or less) year old player)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Think there are other positions that need strenghthening before out wide since we already have Neddy, Camo and Marchionni and Salihamadzic joining. Concentrate more on the central positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)