Girls talk (6 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seriously, Sheik should quit his job and become a hairstylist or wedding planner.
Salon hairstyle would be the prefect place for Sheik to share his secrets with all these girls. He would put them to sit on a couch while he'd sit down on the floor holding scissors on one hand and some hair cream on the other hand while asking them to stay quiet there's a secret they should know while all holding hands together and smiling whispering quietly.

I swear it fits him.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Salon hairstyle would be the prefect place for Sheik to share his secrets with all these girls. He would put them to sit on a couch while he'd sit down on the floor holding scissors on one hand and some hair cream on the other hand while asking them to stay quiet there's a secret they should know while all holding hands together and smiling whispering quietly.

I swear it fits him.
I know but if he's a wedding planner he can make friends with the groom and the best man along with their friends. Then he can slowly gain their trust, find out all their secrets like who cheated on who & how many times have they gone to strip clubs. He would get so many secrets from the guys & the girls would love him for it!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I know but if he's a wedding planner he can make friends with the groom and the best man along with their friends. Then he can slowly gain their trust, find out all their secrets like who cheated on who & how many times have they gone to strip clubs. He would get so many secrets from the guys & the girls would love him for it!
:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)