Girls talk (8 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Here's another one girls. Circumcised or not, which do you prefer?

I know plenty of girls that wanna puke at the sight of thought of an uncircumcised penis.:D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Here's another one girls. Circumcised or not, which do you prefer?

I know plenty of girls that wanna puke at the sight of thought of an uncircumcised penis.:D
I never had that problem because the girls here rarely saw a circumcised dick and they didn't know better than a skin on the dickhead :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't understand though why would a woman be disgusted by an uncircumcised penis. It takes a second for her to make it look like it's circumcised. Plus the skin is the same skin from the rest of the penis.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why would anyone want to cut off any part of their salame?

THats just dumb
This past week I saw a car with a bumper sticker that said "HIS body, HIS choice." in regards to circumcision.

TBH, a bunch of people getting bent out of shape over foreskins is the gayest thing ever.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't understand though why would a woman be disgusted by an uncircumcised penis. It takes a second for her to make it look like it's circumcised. Plus the skin is the same skin from the rest of the penis.
It looks like a puppy coming out of its protective membrane. Plus the foreskin provides coverage for std's to chill out.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)