Girls talk (9 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Seriously what the fuck makes you guys think shaving your armpit hairs will reduce sweat? If anything is makes the swear flow more freely. We have pubic hair for a reason you know.:D
It might not stop the sweat, but when the hair is there, the sweat just gets concentrated there and makes a bad odor. :yuck:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You and Sheik strike me as people who can hang out with girls and have nice chats with them, telling each other secrets and stuff. But you're never the ones who end up having sex with them.
So the plan is you and Sheik to find out all their secrets and share them with the rest of us.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You and Sheik strike me as people who can hang out with girls and have nice chats with them, telling each other secrets and stuff. But you're never the ones who end up having sex with them.
So the plan is you and Sheik to find out all their secrets and share them with the rest of us.
:lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why is is this called the girl talk thread and not the "i am in my natural habitat, the kitchen, so what should i make my man today?"

women these days can't get anything right

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Beats having to fill our own Slushies at 7-11 for 5$ an hour.
Those yellow slushies aren't pineapple flavored if you must know.

That we are not terrorists :D
I'm not buying that.:D

:lol: :lol:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
So Fred, you found it offensive that we think you look like a terrorist? FYI, i've seen your pics, you have a big fucking nose like Woody, so you guys must have jewish blood. So you two certainly cant be terrorists.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
So girls if a guy had weird tendencies but you were really into him, how many of these would be a deal breaker?

Thumb sucker
Booger picker/eater
Nail biter
Serial butt scratcher
Bed wetter
Cant sleep without the lights on

How many of these would you be willing to put up with?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)