Girls talk (8 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I just read the past few pages. A few points that have to be made.

Shaving your armpits is ok, its the clean thing to do. Whoever doesn't shave his armpit better wear a full sleeved shirt if he ever comes close to me, especially in the weather we have over here.

Shaving your arse, chest automatically puts you in the faggot category. That is a complete no no. Shaving legs is gay too.

That will be all.
Yes, shaving your armpits is completely manly. In fact i'd rather shave my chest before shaving my fucking armpits, jeez. Thing is, if you have a muscular physique, then shaving your body is acceptable in my eyes because it does show off the muscles, so thats perfectly fine imo.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If i made this forum, i'd have included an option of vsuicide. Where an Arab or Muslim can get himself banned but take a few infidels with him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I just read the past few pages. A few points that have to be made.

Shaving your armpits is ok, its the clean thing to do. Whoever doesn't shave his armpit better wear a full sleeved shirt if he ever comes close to me, especially in the weather we have over here.

Shaving your arse, chest automatically puts you in the faggot category. That is a complete no no. Shaving legs is gay too.

That will be all.
I'd never shave my armpit hair :stuckup:

Only thing I shave is my face and my balls.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes, shaving your armpits is completely manly. In fact i'd rather shave my chest before shaving my fucking armpits, jeez. Thing is, if you have a muscular physique, then shaving your body is acceptable in my eyes because it does show off the muscles, so thats perfectly fine imo.
I don't know maybe its because of the weather. But try living here and not shaving your armpits. Just don't try it around me, ok? :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't know maybe its because of the weather. But try living here and not shaving your armpits. Just don't try it around me, ok? :p
Seriously what the fuck makes you guys think shaving your armpit hairs will reduce sweat? If anything is makes the swear flow more freely. We have pubic hair for a reason you know.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)