Girls talk (5 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I never thought of asking my girlfreind that, i'm afraid she'll cut my balls :seven:
The trick is it needs to go down the back of the throat, that way you don't taste it ;) But I let mine, yes.

cheese said:
I could never in my life lick a girl vajayjay
That's sad.

Nate said:
Alright, guys. How you deal with a girl who's libido is Higher than yours? :p
I had to do a lot on my own when I was in that relationship :sad:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Same here. If it had to do with hygiene, it would have been a big turn off for me, definitely.

Since we seem to be on this topic, I am going to ask you guys this too. Have you ever cummed in a girl's mouth? I've done it once with a random girl, but my girlfriend won't ever let me. She thinks it's disgusting.
Done plenty of times. The worst part is that after you cum in their mouths they ALWAYS want to kiss you after-wards. I always pretend that I need to hit the shower because I sweat so much so I can escape kissing her.

I could never in my life lick a girl vajayjay
Then you'll never enjoy this life :D

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,114
    After the guy came in my mouth i ran to the shower to spit it out so he wont notice i didn't swallow it

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    And why would you need to hide the fact that you're not swallowing? It's not like the guy will feel something if you swallow it or not. After the load ends up in your mouth the guy won't care if you spit it, swallow it or clean your teeth with it.

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,119
    What were you gonna say if he asked you why did you run to the shower so fast?

P.S: What you said is a siggy material but I like you a lot so I won't use it.
    I always shower after sex:) is that weird ?

Edit
    Somehow the guys i had felt hurt if i spit it out right after they came in my mouth
    Plus there is no space to spit it out i need a sink for that
    There is One thing i hate about having sex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)